Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 22 Sign-ups open through January 18 >

Boom 22 Sign-ups open through January 18

Boom 22 Sign-ups open through January 18

Old 01-05-2019, 11:50 PM

I think I cut them into strips, like 3 strips per chip and sent one in w/ each f8. Another time I photo copied the dots on the selvidge edge of an inspiration fabric that I wasn't sending but wanted those colors.
Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
So you sent a paint chip with each fat eighth?
Old 01-05-2019, 11:51 PM

You ladies already Know it!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol
Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
here is my fabric. I am looking for anything within the fabric except for reds...NO REDS please. Thanks and have fun
Old 01-06-2019, 02:00 AM

Here are the two fabrics I am sending out to the three month group.
There will be 12 of this fabric. I got it on a shop-hop several years ago. It was in the children print area. Not till I got home did I realize it was not crayons, but firecrackers. With this I will ask for the blue in the fabric and wow if you want to use a third color.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606248[/ATTACH]

The second fabric, I have used before and 7 will receive it. For this please use the green of the tennis racket handles. Again, if you want a third color, please use wow.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606249[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2018-boom-22-p1010619.jpg   p1010623.jpg  

Last edited by bibliostone; 01-06-2019 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:17 AM

Kass saw this fabric in a post and thought of the wonderful blocks you could make with it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606263[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 028c8c9b-8fe3-41a6-842b-71f7aa9d14d9.jpeg  
Old 01-06-2019, 08:26 AM

My goodness! I drop out for 24 hours and look what I find when I get back. Woo hoo! Fabric selections and Terriamn’s crazy DD in ice cold water. Wow. That must have been, ummm, invigorating???

I’ll be home later today and catch up. I’m a bit behind replying to emails but no worries, I shall get to it. Until later...
Old 01-06-2019, 09:58 AM

Oh love the fabrics - Terriamn that would be awesome feather fabric - so many options.
Biblio- loving both of your fabrics. The firecrackers are great! but as you say - maybe not for small kids!
Marci - I see great possibilities with your fabric, looking forward to play with it.

After much deliberation I decided to send out produce. A few years ago I bought a huge box of fabric at an estate sale. There were a dozen 1/4 yard pieces along with a two yard mixed produce piece. I had all sorts of ideas - and spent loads of time exploring patterns. Alas - it sat. {Now I know no one can relate to this at all.}
So here is what I will be sending out. Do whatever you want as long as you have fun!
Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg  
Old 01-06-2019, 10:03 AM

That fabric is begging to be repeat or fussy cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Kass saw this fabric in a post and thought of the wonderful blocks you could make with it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]606263[/ATTACH]
Old 01-06-2019, 10:08 AM

Oh how fun, so many possibilities.
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Oh love the fabrics - Terriamn that would be awesome feather fabric - so many options.
Biblio- loving both of your fabrics. The firecrackers are great! but as you say - maybe not for small kids!
Marci - I see great possibilities with your fabric, looking forward to play with it.

After much deliberation I decided to send out produce. A few years ago I bought a huge box of fabric at an estate sale. There were a dozen 1/4 yard pieces along with a two yard mixed produce piece. I had all sorts of ideas - and spent loads of time exploring patterns. Alas - it sat. {Now I know no one can relate to this at all.}
So here is what I will be sending out. Do whatever you want as long as you have fun!
Old 01-06-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post

Love it! Can we call dibs on a jar pattern?? LOL You know somebody has to do one for you. Those fabrics are just begging for it!
Old 01-06-2019, 11:45 AM

Produce! I love it, that will be fun to play with. Last boom, I drank beer and martinis while making the appropriate blocks, guess this will be a healthier boom!