Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -  Flurries 3 month Group >

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Old 12-11-2020, 09:56 AM

TG, I’m glad to hear Bill is in the arms of his family and that they all have one another.
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
I spoke with Bill - JABA's hubby yesterday. All the family came for funeral - all the children and grandchildren. He is surrounded by their love and knowledge that Jan is well in heaven. She had an enormous stash and many sewing machines including a long arm. Fortunately there are a few in the family who either quilt or sew - or want to. they will be given the great task of cleaning out her sewing area.
Just keep the family in prayer - and send a note to him about how she played a part in your life. He knows all about us - but is not tech savvy to look us up!
Old 12-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Power Poster

So lovely that all the family attended Jan's funeral. I know that was a big comfort to Bill. I hope at least some of them can stick around for a while and help him. I believe she has 2 long arm machines... one in Wyoming and one at their winter home in Florida. It's going to be a big job to dispense all of her quilting goods.

It's still hard to believe she's gone....
Old 12-11-2020, 12:12 PM

Thanks for the beautiful block Annt. it is well appreciated.

Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
I am finished and it is in the mail. Here are my last 4 blocks. Janice McC, Juliasb, Hav 4 boys and Irish Mom.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:17 PM

It saddens me to hear about Jabba but I rejoice in her heavenly journey! Her family will have so much to figure out as the family helps Bill sort through things. My prayers go out to her family.

I spoke with Bill - JABA's hubby yesterday. All the family came for funeral - all the children and grandchildren. He is surrounded by their love and knowledge that Jan is well in heaven. She had an enormous stash and many sewing machines including a long arm. Fortunately there are a few in the family who either quilt or sew - or want to. they will be given the great task of cleaning out her sewing area.
Just keep the family in prayer - and send a note to him about how she played a part in your life. He knows all about us - but is not tech savvy to look us up!
Old 12-11-2020, 05:43 PM

I am glad to hear that the family was able to come together to celebrate her life. Such crazy times. I feel privileged to have Jaba's work in my collection of blocks. RIP Jaba.
Attached Thumbnails memoriam.jpg  
Old 12-12-2020, 06:35 AM

It was nice to hear that Jaba's whole family was there to support Bill. They will have their hands full with all of her quilting things. I had the pleasure of spending some time with her when I lived in Florida. She was a wonderful person and will be truly missed.

Old 12-12-2020, 05:54 PM

Only one more wayward package to go!

Annt59
Bibliostone - confirmed in transit

Bugaroo
Cheesehead
Hav4boys - 2 sets
IrishMom
Jaba
Janice McC

Juliasb
Klaws
LAF2019
Libster
Macybaby
MadebySue

mjpEncinitas
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn
TravelingGramma
Old 12-13-2020, 08:15 AM

I have one more block for Bibliostone. Biblio, Jaba would have made two for you and I realized you'd get two F8s back so I made a block with some remnants I had and others sent.. You'll still get 2 F8s back but will have the same number of blocks everyone else has, 18. Hope you like it.
Attached Thumbnails f-janice-biblio-2.jpg  

Last edited by Janice McC; 12-13-2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: correction
Old 12-13-2020, 09:43 AM
Power Poster

Very cute block, Janice!
Old 12-13-2020, 05:34 PM

Great block Janice