Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group >

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Old 10-22-2020, 08:46 AM

Ibex, great blocks, looks like a lot of itty bitty Pieces in that very fun turkey block.

Jane thank you for my star block love your choice of colors

Janet good news on your therapy session
Old 10-22-2020, 11:28 AM

I had a steroid injection yesterday for my sciatia.... absolutely most painful thing I've ever had done! So far only minimal relief, but Dr said it would take a few days to fully "kick in".

Snow is on the way and the high on Sunday is supposed to be 10!! The good thing is we are popping down to Phoenix for the weekend... hopefully some sunshine and no viruses!!
Old 10-23-2020, 04:05 AM

JayneW, I’m sorry your injection was so painful. I hope it helps you very soon. Enjoy your Phoenix weekend. Stay well and safe!
Old 10-23-2020, 04:26 AM

JayneW, it seems like sometimes the injections are painful and other times they are a mild sting. Weird how different they can be on the same person. If you have to repeat, I hope it will be the milder.

Lovely blocks, I also love the turkey!
Old 10-23-2020, 05:46 AM

Here are 4 more from me. I only have 2 more to go and then I can start on the Flurries blocks.
One for Bugaroo, Mobile, MJP and Macybaby. My phone takes terrible pictures. They look so much better in person. I hope you like them.
Attached Thumbnails bugaroo-2.jpg   mobile-1.jpg   mjp.jpg   macybaby-1.jpg  
Old 10-23-2020, 06:40 AM

Jane hoping the steroid shot kicks in

Klaws lovely blocks

We are leaving in the morning to head back Home to the frozen tundra. Not expecting snow this early and both of us only brought sandals and lightweight windbreakers.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:28 AM
Power Poster

Pretty blocks, Klaws!

Terri, my son just sent me pics of the baby out playing in the snow. They just moved to Iowa, but wow! Seems early for snow....
Old 10-23-2020, 08:54 AM

Sewbiz this snowfall set a record as the earliest snowfall with accumulating snow in Minnesota since they started recording it over a hundred years ago. Way to early for that
Old 10-24-2020, 03:54 AM

I've finally got my sewing room put back together enough to get to sewing. Got distracted by my stash and took a couple of days to finish ruler folding, put in more shelves and sort fabric a bit - and go through my totes to remind myself what was in there. When I moved, I tossed a lot into totes that shouldn't have been left in them. I think I've got that all sorted now too. DH and I had planned a short road trip, but the weather's been a bust for the last week so inside stuff got done instead. Monday is back to work.

Yesterday I picked out block patterns and drew them up in EQ8 so today I'm ready to start cutting. Should be a fun day.
Old 10-24-2020, 05:44 AM

Klaws, lovely blocks!
Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Here are 4 more from me. I only have 2 more to go and then I can start on the Flurries blocks.
One for Bugaroo, Mobile, MJP and Macybaby. My phone takes terrible pictures. They look so much better in person. I hope you like them.