Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-21-2010, 01:04 PM

Leakus--your fabric was a purple paisley wasn't it? I think she went looking for a boyfriend.The purple paisley, of course.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by knlsmith
ok. My problem is i have gotten so many already, and being a first timer, it's a littler overwhelming. So many of you have already sent blocks back!

I will do my best to keep up.
I am with your knlsmith, first time and feel overwhelming as well but I decided to work on one at the time. I feel bad because I see others receiving and sending right back which I cannot do. My problem is that I am trying to think of different blocks for each so I found myself looking at books and maggazines instead of sitting at the machine. I'll find my way though
Old 08-21-2010, 01:32 PM

Okay this is going to be interesting, so bear with me.

I received you fabric from
montaablu
norbanaquilts
oatw13
ok darla

received finished block from montanablu will post when I get batteries for my camera

Now you will never believe this, I'm working on blocks and these squishes are so bad they are all screaming I want that fabric or this fabric to grow up. Well, some of them and I can't tell you which ones (lost track) when they were being transformed they are like NOT HAPPENING and would just flip around and not be what they were suppose to be. Bad squishes. So out comes the seam riper and one was oh soooooooooooooooooo bad she had to be riped several times because she just kept flipping around on me. hehehe Then when she gets transformed she decides to tell the others (who have been transformed that she's the queen. Okay now huge arguments going on and they are ohhhhhhhh so loud that the new blocks want to grow up too, but they start flipping around too. So what is a good babysitter to do, well I tell them they can stay babies for the next several days or they can grow up and play with the big girls. You guessed it they all grew up. So these big girls are on there way home on Monday.

Here's they are

barbsbus
bibliostone
jlin
karenbarnes
kathyn
ksea
kwiltkrazy
leakus
megsann
missgigglewings
moonrise
norbabaquilts
quiltergirl
shaysmema
wendsy
montanablu
oatw13
okdarla

Oh and the best part some of them didn't like thre fabric and told me no, I don't like that fabric I want this. Teenagers. hahahaha My daughter really got into this one she was picking out the fabric and having a ball with all the squishes.

Okay sorry so long but after what 15 of them today, and all there noise. It was well worth it and I hope everyone loves them too.

Oh and one more thing some of your fabric ladies went into other ladies quilts because they wanted to be fatenerl twins.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Leakus--your fabric was a purple paisley wasn't it? I think she went looking for a boyfriend.The purple paisley, of course.
Yes, here it is:

Leakus' fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101291[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101286.jpe  
Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 PM

leakus yours was one of the most talkative and demanding fabric. hahahahaMy daughter picked out one fabric and your hollared at me like there was no tomorrow that she wanted THIS ONE. hahahaha She does have good taste too.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:39 PM

HELP HELP---- I AM IN TROUBLE!!!

My F8 are wondering around choosing partners and when I finally forced them to go back to the design wall... guess what? one scrap was left behind and now I don't know from whom I received it.
Please let me know I don't to mess up the color theme. Here is the scrap:

Who is my owner???
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101442[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101437.jpe  
Old 08-21-2010, 01:41 PM

I believe megsann
Old 08-21-2010, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by leakus
Originally Posted by knlsmith
ok. My problem is i have gotten so many already, and being a first timer, it's a littler overwhelming. So many of you have already sent blocks back!

I will do my best to keep up.
I am with your knlsmith, first time and feel overwhelming as well but I decided to work on one at the time. I feel bad because I see others receiving and sending right back which I cannot do. My problem is that I am trying to think of different blocks for each so I found myself looking at books and maggazines instead of sitting at the machine. I'll find my way though

You'll do great, you do have four months to get it done. You will keep the excitement going, if you get them done later. So don't worry, go at your own speed, after all this is suppose to be fun. It is fun, looking through all the books, matching colors and textures with pattern, just enjoy!
Old 08-21-2010, 01:48 PM

Thank you leakus, it was looking for a boyfriend, in with a beautiful brown batik. Atleast we know miss paisley has good taste.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:49 PM

Yeap, she's a talker alright. Leakus you have a voicetress fabric.