Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

Received F8 from Girlscout1 today
    Quilters have the best sense of humor, we keep everyone in stitches

Grown ups sent home today:
    OK Darla
    MissGiggleWings
    NCQuilter
    Daisey
    Cyndi H
    Roda
    RoseySue
    Crafty 3790
    OldCatLady
    Dove911
    Ssnare

A good start on my blocks Many more to go, hoping to get more out next week.

Just received not one but TWO (2) really fun blocks from joanelizbay ! This quilt is getting bigger and I'm thinking I'll make a wall-hanging also. Oh, we now officially have a name "Lincoln". I like that so much better than referring to him as "it", "Him" or "the baby". I sure have my work cut out for me. I have 12 adults made and will start mailing them back this weekend. Keep sewing ! Sara
    Take a deep breath, Give it to God, and smilingly carry-on ! I pray for peace in your life and mine. Sara

I recieved two more F8s yesterday.....from Lillie & Pinklotus.

I'm still missing.....

1000projects
    cuppy
    girlscouts1
    LV2sew2011
    OK Darla
    Shari

sew1096,

I will resend you a F8 on Monday. I thought all have received from me. I sent mine out the second week. Is there anyone else not received a F8 from me, Please let me know.

cuppy

Received F8's from Lillie and sew1096. You know what that means!!! ALL F8's RECEIVED!!!! Now need to get in gear and make those blocks.

Received my last F8 from LV2sew2011 now I just need to settle down and really start sewing! All fabric is plan but 1 F8 so I have no excuse not to get blocks done

Blog Entries
    Has anyone been in any swap and received ALL the F8's AND the finished blocks back? I know this is my 3rd and the lst one I was missing 3 finished blocks and only 1 finished block last swap. As great as these swappers are I am looking forward to getting them ALL back!! You all are the best!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    This is my 1st swap, actually never thought that anyone wouldn't send 1 back! I have received all F8's and they have been sent home. Trying to be patient waiting for mine to return, haven't gotten very many back yet and nothing for the last week. It's been going right along and hope it continues at this pace. Would hate to think if I had to wait until July for finished blocks!! Sure hope not. Now you're going to have me wondering joanelizbay......

Sometimes, life gets in the way and the best intentions go towards the background. Some of us work full time and others have many responsibilies. But, I think on the whole, everyone tries to keep their commitments, it just may take some longer than others. I think we are all doing a great job.

the last boom I recieved all my fat 8ths and all my blocks..That was my 1st boom so hopefully this one goes as well.!
    Long Arm Quilter and Fabriholic.
    Life cant get any better than that.

We have until July 15th for a reason so dont be surprised if you get some in July...TYhe way I feel is even if someone is late its no big deal to me..I know life happens.

Just recieved 2 more Fat 8ths,,
    Girls scout 1
    sew1096
    Thanks,
    I still need [email protected]
    and 1000 projects and then I will have all mine.

I recieved a beautiful finished block from Roda! Its beautiful!

Just received finished blocks from Marcialee and roseysue thanks a bunch love them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

One F8 Left, and 2 Blocks Received!

Hi Ladies,

I have received everyones F8 but girlscouts1, please le me know if I should have already received it. Thanks!

Now I recieved these 2 great blocks last week and forgot to post. I have 3 separate quiltings going on for this group, one Kaffe, US Navy and Red Flowers. The first is from CharlotteT and Second from RodaW. Thank you Ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Has anyone been in any swap and received ALL the F8's AND the finished blocks back? I know this is my 3rd and the lst one I was missing 3 finished blocks and only 1 finished block last swap. As great as these swappers are I am looking forward to getting them ALL back!! You all are the best!

This is my 4th Boom and all have been fun, but there are a few boomers where life definitely got in the way but on the whole I've had a few missing from the swaps until Boom 6, I received every F8 and all blocks back! I find the fun of the Booms out weigh the missing few.

Blog Entries
    Jupiter received your blocks today. Thank you so much, I love them. Will post pic when DH gets home with the camera.

Good Morning ladies ! I recv'd two adorable adults from Roda with doggie faces on them. Toooooooocute
    And, I got an equally adorable adult from dove 911 in the cards pattern. Thanks sew much ladies. I really like them !
    \Keep sewing ! Sara
    Take a deep breath, Give it to God, and smilingly carry-on ! I pray for peace in your life and mine. Sara

To all the wonderful swappers in boom 7 Water Group. I would like to know if anyone in the group has not received a
    f8th from me at this time. I mailed all out and if there is anyone please let me know so I can send you a f8th. I have been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the past month and half with 2 surgeries and one more to go. I have began to make adult blocks and will start mailing them out in about a week. I will post this info for all to see.

I also agree with other , This is my 5th swap and for the most I have received all back. There is things in everyones life that happens with out plans. And a block arriving late is not the end of the world sometimes it is the sunshine you need on that rainy day when things just are not good. God bless all and enjoy your quilting .

Lillie 4/21/12
    God Bless and Happy Quilting

Blog Entries
    Goldendog55 received your block today. Very nice, thank you. They all go together so nice, it's going to be a beautiful quilt.

I have mailed out ALL my ADULT blocks so If by the end of next week you have not recieved a block from me can you pm me. I hope nothing got lost or held up in the mailing system. You all know about the mailing system? Now I can sit back and wait for all my beauties to come home.
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Blog Entries
    Got this block from Dove 911. She thought it was terrible but I think its very pretty and unique! No way would I send it back to you Linda! Thank you so much! The b/w material I sent out was NOT very pretty and Im really sorry I picked it but at the time it struck my fancy!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    I am missing one f8th from 1000projects.

I have recieved blocks from the following and have posted some but not all pictures
    Abbys Mom
    abonda
    CharlotteMarie
    Cyndi H
    dove911
    jaba
    joanlizbay
    ljdugus31
    roda
    scrapquilt
    ssnare

I am not working on them daily as I have other projects to finish up...I will be gone to Florida for a week so after the first of May I should get more done. Thanks for your patience.
    Marcialee

I received final F8 from girlscouts1..Now I have no excuse..time to get started!

Here are three more blocks I received. Thanks Jupiter, Roseysue and Abby's Mom. Again, all great blocks. Love them.

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast