Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group >

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Old 09-12-2012, 10:05 AM

PO wouldn't send them back, if it was delivered by postman, he just left you a notice and they're probably still on his truck until he finished his route. Why wouldn't he leave them though? you don't have to sign for just delivery conf, it just tells the sender it's been delivered.???
We had a late signer upper in the rubies group so I sent her a F8 and got a finished 1 in the mail from doghousemom.
Nancia I could only find 2 FQ's but here they are. I have a kit that I put together with the buffalo bill fabric, was always going to make another one but didn't. But would sell it if you're interested. It finishes up to 56 1/2 X 70 1/2"[ATTACH=CONFIG]362256[/ATTACH]doghousemom block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362257[/ATTACH]FQ's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362258[/ATTACH]kit main blocks 3 across 4 down 12 1/2"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362259[/ATTACH]layout with borders the picture blocks are fussy cut with different scenes of buffalo bill, indians, tepee villages, annie oakley etc.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362260[/ATTACH]pattern and instructions leaflet.
Okay, done now, have to go make more tomato something, hubby picked 3 gallons last night. Think I'm putting the garden on a diet called no water....
Attached Thumbnails dscf0849.jpg   dscf0845.jpg   dscf0846.jpg   dscf0847.jpg   dscf0848.jpg  

Old 09-12-2012, 10:33 AM

I am going to PO hope they have something for me to do! I am seriously trying hard not to take a nap! I want to sleep at night so I can get up early, with the Early Birds and get my training back on schedule! I did not go to sleep until after 2am then got up early this morning...7:30.. Early for me! Now all I want is a nap... might be a good idea if I don't get any squishes in the mail LOL, maybe work in the garden! I will try really hard not to pull up the flowers, just the weeds... hope hubby does not find me later today face down in the dirt!

Happy Sewing girls~
Old 09-12-2012, 10:33 AM

oh, I love that wild Bill quilt!
Old 09-12-2012, 03:11 PM

Mailing blocks out to Scrapper and Mosher92 tomorrow. Has anyone gotten F8 from 1000 projects, areinn, marcialee yet? Those are the only 3 Im missing!
Old 09-12-2012, 04:55 PM

I am missing F8's from 1000 projects, areinn, Fraew, and Pink Lotus.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:08 PM

Ok, Jaba, I need to copy that pattern directions. I have a customer that wants a Wild Bill quilt and I have that very fabric in my stash from another quilt I tried to use it for. That looks like an easy layout and I would not have to think of what to do or make something up and I can get it done.

Alright, sorry slow here, but getting to it now.
Received Grownup Blocks:
Anna Quilts
goldendog
Vanogay
Marybeth
Chewboo

F8th from Daisey

All caught up on receipt of blocks.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:52 PM

Will do Quiltermomma. Good to see you back on the postings. Did 12 more quarts of salsa today and I'm ready to die. Am still missing F8's from 1000projects, areinn, and lv2sew2011, all of my blocks have gone home to you so if you haven't gotten them you should this week.
Got an order for a king size wedding quilt today from the same lady I made the baby quilt for. She must have been waiting to really see it so that's great......except it has to be done by Thanksgiving time. Thank heavens my blocks are done! I didn't really know why I was so impeled to do them but I guess I know now. Gees I can go buy some new material. Please marcialee tell me where I can get that purple fabric.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 PM

Another awesome block arrived today, from Elisabrat. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails 13-elisabrat.jpg  
Old 09-12-2012, 10:54 PM

Glad you liked it. jaba, come on over I got lots of blocks to sew.. boston creme pie too.. and tea? I finished another block tonight for Joan B. and also one for Susan G in rupies .. so I am doing ok next up and ready to sew is chewboo. just have to go check and see what is being done, no note. I did write April and ask about those missing fabric senders. I mentioned they received fabric from all of us and no word nothing, no sending it back, just like la la la I cant hear you. Waiting to see what the deal is. Frustrating and truthfully not fair. I can only hope that they are doing well and being goobers and not in a bad situation and I am feeling unhappy with them without knowing. For me I have decided not to worry they send them or they dont. Outta my hands,

lots of pretty cool blocks here. I had no internet again today so I used templetes I cut from a sampler book written in 1980. Like the kings cross that I have made for Jaba and nexxus (yours is turned thats all ) it is so much simplier than the one on quilters cash.. so sometimes its fun to switch itup. Other times it sure is nice to just zip zip zip along with the rotory blade and presto triangles and squares are done. anyone have a favorite block to make?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:03 PM

My Favorite is Star Flower. I know it is midnight and I can't get to sleep... URG... I was good did not take a nap, but went to bed early, then slept about ten minutes! now wide awake, thought I would come and see if you were here LOL... I have to run at 7 am! I think I am going to go back to bed with headphones and some classical music, it used to work!

Sweet Dreams diamonds!