Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1722

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Thanks Joan, I'll check with her!

Got my block from cuppy also...thanks
    Lisa L.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    My most recent swap - Boomerang 16

Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
    I am trying to leave feedback on boom 9 swappers and cannot find the right button to click on! Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you
    when someone posts on the thread, look under their avatar for the feedback score-the number is highlighted in blue, just click on the number and it takes you to the feedback page, then click on 'submit feedback for ...' or something along that line on the right hand side under her feedback percentages and then go from there. I hope that helps

Thanks oldcatlady...That's exactly what I needed!

Blog Entries
    Good morning everyone, I mailed all blocks yesterday. I have received some wonderful blocks in this swap. It was a challenge working with such a variety of fabrics some of them way out of my comfort zone. I will post pictures if (and that is a big if) I can figure out how to that. Thanks for swapping, it has been a lot of fun!

thank you cuppy,love my block!!!!!Hope to see your name in the next boom

Blog Entries
    Joannelizbay, the block I received has your yellow/daisies fabric in it, so I thought it may be yours. Miss Cuppy, I will send it back to you and perhaps you can figure out its real home.
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Tracybug and Navarre2011 blocks are in the mail today. I still need to get GirlScout's finish and mailed but it will be ready for Monday's mail.. I got my grandkidos for the weekend.

1 June mailing:
    alikat110
    arizonaKat
    babyfireo4
    country1
    cuppy
    dottie dodge
    goldendog55
    lovngrandma
    mosher92
    roseysue
    31 May:
    Scrapper
    twinriversfarm
    30 May:
    marcialee
    moonwork42029dahna42
    29 May:
    elisabrat
    These are for 3 Jun I just couldn't get done in time for the postman
    girlscouts1
    jaydee3
    lestrong601
    lovingizabella
    OkDarla
    quiltingmommy
    tracibug
    urgodschild2
    I hope everyone has enjoyed swapping!

Navarre2011 I got my block today!!!!! Thank you so much I love it.

Blog Entries
    All of my blocks made it in the mail today to except for two: Ninakk, and Mosher92. Your guys will go in Monday. Actually, Mosher's would have been done but I had accidentally put it in the finished block pile so when I went to iron, photograph and get ready to mail I grabbed it and went.... uh-oh..... well crud not enough time to sew it without making every other block late! Rather one than thirty!!! I do have all the photo's of the blocks an who they go to updated on my blog if your interested in a peak.
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Blog Entries
    has anyone heard from April about another boom being started?
    Marcialee

Blog Entries
    Got a pretty block from navarre. Thanks for swapping!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Wow, babyfire04, your blocks are amazing! And your blog pictures helped me find out that the block I need to return to Cuppy actually belongs to Roseirish, so i can mail it straight to her, so thank you. I love the block you made me, by the way. It will go perfect with the others. Almost ready to start putting them all together, just auditioning a sashing style.
    I wasn't sure whether I was going to take on another boom, but I think I can. It is so nice not to get just bills and junk in the mailbox, and even DH gets into handing over the squishies. But I think I am going to change my expectations a bit this time. The frustrations that developed when returning blocks came slowly was when there was a planned date to have the boom quilt finished, right? Maybe it was going to be a gift or something. Anyway, I was going to suggest that doing the blocks in the order they are received would help the "running hares" , or perhaps we could have one boom group with a turn around time of 2 months (tortoises should avoid this bunch!) and the rest of us can take the whole 4 months if needed. Any thoughts ?
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Babyfire - WOW is all I can say!! I went to your site http://babyfire04.blogspot.com and all of your blocks are totally unique and special and ...well wow!! I can't wait to see mine in person! You must have been saving them up cause I can see how much time you spent on each one! I will no doubt be PM you with information on a few of your blocks!
    Wow is the only thing coming out
    Quilting as I go traveling down the road

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    I love the block you made for me babyfire, anxious to get it. Love the design you did for brat too. Twinriverfarm I have always made my blocks in the order that they were received, figured if they were sent out quickly they deserved them back first. Just the way I've done it. Some of us have asked April to make one group a shorter time period for the turn around but she hasn't answered yet so I guess we'll wait and see for the next sign up and what the rules are.

Blog Entries
    Wow babyfire. I wouldnt attempt a couple of those blocks, esp the purple lilacs one. I would love to see Lindas finished blocks if she would post them! Loved the blue/white one for scrapper and the one for Roseysue also. ALL of them are beautiful. I loved the heart one you sent me!
    I am sending out F8s next for two Christmas quilts. If it starts in June the cut off date should give me plenty of time to get them pieced and to the quilters before Christmas...A shorter turn around would work great for me on these two but Ill join whatever April sets up and pray I get enough back in time for finish both quilts! Anxiously awaiting Aprils message about BOOM 10 is NOW open!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    ok all my Boom ladies please do not freat i have not forgotten you, most of my blocks will be going out this thursday and friday, and what is not finished by then will go out on monday, I have to wait for postage and envelopes , i will post pics and everything , really soon promise, I will ask if you are making a quilt and need fromme to finish it please let me know and i will get yours out asap, as i am like well late now but it was not intentional , life things have happened and i did have suggestions to have others help with my blocks but i wanted to do all my own blocks, ido hope u all understand, i also hope i have hurt no ones feelings, i want to be in the net one as well, so i will get these finished and out, ironed clipped wrapped named picture took, labeled and mailed, gosh did i get it all right i sure hope so, please bear wtih me ladies, i do love this so,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    oh cuppy, i got yours yesterday, i love it, thank u
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alikat110 View Post
    Joan, just wanted to let you know I've now started a quilt top from the squares you sent me. I found nine blocks that have a purple theme. I have cut a beautiful green sashing and will start assembling this week. I think I can find at least 1 or 2 sets with similar color themes. After that...scrappy look is fine. Thank you again for your generosity. I will post, in this thread, a picture when this one is sewn together!
    Joan, here is the first charity top from the blocks you sent me. What do you think? I am considering side boarders with the floral here to make it longer, then binding in the green. I am thinking it would be a great wheelchair quilt for one of the nursing home residents.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got all the blocks done and the last will be in the mail on Monday.

I know some have let us know that blocks are going to be late, do not worry, I have other projects that will need to be completed first before I get to make the quilts for me.

These are the blocks I am waiting on: (Please check and see if I should have gotten your block.) Thanks, Phannie...
    Babyfire 04, Dottie Dodge, LovingIzabella, LovnGrandma, RoseySue, Scrapper, TraciBug, TravelingGramma.
    Last edited by Phannie1; 06-02-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Oops, Found I have TravelingGramma.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfireo4 View Post
    All of my blocks made it in the mail today to except for two: Ninakk, and Mosher92. Your guys will go in Monday. Actually, Mosher's would have been done but I had accidentally put it in the finished block pile so when I went to iron, photograph and get ready to mail I grabbed it and went.... uh-oh..... well crud not enough time to sew it without making every other block late! Rather one than thirty!!! I do have all the photo's of the blocks an who they go to updated on my blog if your interested in a peak.
    those are beautiful blocks. Everyone is going to love them

Quote Originally Posted by alikat110 View Post
    Joan, here is the first charity top from the blocks you sent me. What do you think? I am considering side boarders with the floral here to make it longer, then binding in the green. I am thinking it would be a great wheelchair quilt for one of the nursing home residents.
    Love this alikat. You are going to make someone so happy.

Hey, the life has been quite an adventure lately. We did have not only one or two deaths in family but apparently bad things happen in threes ..... so yeah, three times sad news over a couple of months. As you can guess, quilting hasn't been on top of my mind lately. However, blocks are done, and here are pictures of the ones sent, and I will clean up and photograph the rest in the morning and take to the post office.

To Jaba: (there should be two blocks, and apparently spaced out so that took a pic of only one)

Name:  IMG_6852.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  99.6 KB

To jaydee3:

Name:  IMG_6854.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  80.1 KB

to MamaHauser:

Name:  IMG_6855.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  82.7 KB

To joanelizbay: