Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Update on Brat's envelope. I got the address just in time to give it to my mail carrier so it too is mailed out. Done - for now!

Going out as I am typing-
    awilson
    catgirl807
    createfourpaws
    jaba
    JaniceMcC
    joanelizbay

The others will need to wait till I get more envelops. I did not realize I was out. Hopefully the others will get out tomorrow.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    i realized that I am a little short on the lily fabric till I get another quilt quilted. I used it for the backing. So I have 12 ready to go out. Unless of course, some of you don't mind having two pieces instead of one large one.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    i realized that I am a little short on the lily fabric till I get another quilt quilted. I used it for the backing. So I have 12 ready to go out. Unless of course, some of you don't mind having two pieces instead of one large one.
    I don't mind two pieces. It gives my brain a challenge

All of my fabric is making its way home to y'all. FYI- I used saran wrap, a small note in each one, and a white business size envelope. Domestic mail was 66 cents for each one. Japan was $2.05. Since there are some of us in more than one group, I wrote on the back flap of the envelope which group it was for. Hope this helps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

Dropped everything off at the post office this morning!

Blog Entries
    I will send my fabric hopefully in tomorrow's mail. Everything is ready except for addresses. I am so excited to be swapping with all of you.
    Is this the fast group or the slow group? I guess it doesn't matter becuse I will be sending them out as I get them in.
    Phyllis
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Phyllis this is the fast group
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Beth, I don't mind smaller pieces, or piece. I too like the challenge!

I am working on my block, I figured it would be fun to make a few. I was a little short on the fabric I bought when I was in Washington so when I was at Walmart I saw some and bought it! Not realizing it was a different back ground color, so some will get Pink back ground and some will get lavender, but I would like all to use the Green Blue and Pink Neon from the butterflies. If you don't have any of those colors maybe a white or a WOW... No biggie, what ever works!

I took mine to PO and had the clerk check to see if the postage was right, she said yep, it cost me 66 per envelop, I got the event envelopes from Walmart, and for the returning blocks I got the manila envelopes, the clerk told me the 66 cent stamp should work on them also, depending on the weight and the thickness!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

You can send me one small piece or two small pieces. I'll make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Anna Quilts

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    I posted earlier Beth you could send me the smaller too. Mine are in the mail, 66 cents also, and on the way to you. I did include a note with mine that I would like you to use solid black please. Also just as a reminder to our new members, be sure and measure to have that 12 1/2" square. It helps more than you know when you go to put your quilt together, and way less hassle for the one receiving.

I hope you don't have any extra charge with mine. The clerk at my post office asked me what was in them, and I told her a small piece of fabric, and she said to just use a forever stamp. Hope they make it!

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I posted earlier Beth you could send me the smaller too. Mine are in the mail, 66 cents also, and on the way to you. I did include a note with mine that I would like you to use solid black please. Also just as a reminder to our new members, be sure and measure to have that 12 1/2" square. It helps more than you know when you go to put your quilt together, and way less hassle for the one receiving.
    last swap was my first time so I went out and bought a 12.5 in. Square ruler. This really helped! This time I bought a rotating cutting mat which I think is also going to be really helpful.

I'd love a rotating cutting mat!! That is perfect for this swap. Have fun everyone!
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    I got all the fast group in the mail this afternoon, after hours. I put two different F8's in the 3 envelopes for the 3 that have both groups. Also marked fast on each envelope!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    awilson I think you made perfect choices. Those are 2 items that I use all the time. Well worth the money.

Name:  boom 10 fabric.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  186.6 KBMine for the fast group will be going out in the morning mail. This is my boom 10 fabric. Still looking for more

Terriamn

Blog Entries
    Just a note please when you send mail to me put the space # 9 on. My mail lady is such a pain! She sends it back if it does not have the number! I try really hard to get people to use it all the time but some companies forget! I am in a Moda club where every month I get 2.5 inch squares of fabric and I just now got them to where they put it on all the time. After having it sent back TWICE!

I finished my block for myself today! ...Yeah I got my first finished block... hehe that was fun to say! It is called Goose Creek and a real cute easy block. I got the pattern from Quilters Cache.

While I was at Dr with mom I set up return envelopes for finished blocks to go home in. I am going to use a bigger manila envelope, if they are really flat the cost is the same anyway!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

So take off the Pl. right?

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO ADD COURT to the end of Sunrise's street. So very sorry for that!
    Hugs
    April
    Anna Quilts

Talk about efficient Mary! You have your return envelopes done.. what a great idea. I will do mine also and this way they are ready to go that will speed things up a bunch. ok like a few seconds but its a good idea. I have so much idle time that I should be keeping my hands busier. I am looking forward to my first fabrics coming in. Its so nice to get fun mail not just the dreaded.. bills.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Well Morning everyone! I hope your fingers are working on your mailings so we can get this party started in grand fashion. Anyone want to be most of us will be done with our blocks in less than the deadline time frame? I know one person who will have hers done as fast as you can send it to her. So plan on quilting these puppies easily for a holiday gift the rest of the slow pokes can have Valentines presents if they are lucky! Its going to be a nice toasty day in Cody today think its supposed to hit 92 praying they are wrong but like that will help
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Annaquilts, I just added the Court to the end and left the Pl in place. Hope it gets there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    So take off the Pl. right?

Blog Entries
    Show us your 1st block MaryBeth, get the juices flowing....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
    Annaquilts, I just added the Court to the end and left the Pl in place. Hope it gets there.
    That is right. The correct way is Pl. Ct. Sorry to be so much trouble!
    Phyllis
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Oops! I think I still have the envelop here so maybe I can add it or write it above it.
    Anna Quilts

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast