Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Blog Entries
    Yes, Sunrise, I have it ready to be mailed. As I said, i finally just cut up that backing piece I had with the fabric and it is on its way. Did not mean to run this late for the swap, but I am not beyond the deadline yet either. As soon as I am able to get my cell phone to talk with my computer, will post all the photos, will be a couple more days.

Janice, your has not hit the mail yet, but will go out today or tomorrow with the others that are on their way.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    catgirl your block arrived today. Thank you so much, it will be great in this quilt. Name:  DSCF1618.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  1.23 MB

ok I am all for a fast swap but here it goes shoot me go ahead everyone has issues one time or another: A WHOLE lot of pressure is hitting Quiltermomma right now from us. The end of swap is just hitting yes but DID anyone hear her life is going through a whole lot right now! LET UP seriously if you have an issue take it up with me I am ready and able. Her hubby has a lot of medical issues, her daughter has and she STATED this breast cancer possible issues which are magnified by the fact she is VERY young and Beth tries hard and rarely misses a swap deadline. So if she is a little late right now .. wait it out and she will do well as she always does. She is ready to stop swapping which would be a deficit to this board. Her work is good. She wants to be part of this. Please back off or well there is always me. How about this I will make it up for her in all she owes. End of chat. I am fast. I will send. Just ask me I will deliver.

Now to be el brat again.. I am ready to put mine together one block at a time. This is exciting. the ufo box is coming out and well its ME time with things. omg what to do first.. love them all!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    ok I am all for a fast swap but here it goes shoot me go ahead everyone has issues one time or another: A WHOLE lot of pressure is hitting Quiltermomma right now from us. The end of swap is just hitting yes but DID anyone hear her life is going through a whole lot right now! LET UP seriously if you have an issue take it up with me I am ready and able. Her hubby has a lot of medical issues, her daughter has and she STATED this breast cancer possible issues which are magnified by the fact she is VERY young and Beth tries hard and rarely misses a swap deadline. So if she is a little late right now .. wait it out and she will do well as she always does. She is ready to stop swapping which would be a deficit to this board. Her work is good. She wants to be part of this. Please back off or well there is always me. How about this I will make it up for her in all she owes. End of chat. I am fast. I will send. Just ask me I will deliver.

Now to be el brat again.. I am ready to put mine together one block at a time. This is exciting. the ufo box is coming out and well its ME time with things. omg what to do first.. love them all!
    Brat.....I so agree with you here. If this happened with me I would also be ready to quit the swaps all together. There are times that life can get in the way of what we want to do. Quiltermomma send when you can. I am in no hurry, I have several on my plate to put together, and this swap gets in line behind others that I have to get done.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    Thank you ladies. I am sorry I snapped. I will say the chiro helped so much, I actually got some sleep last night and the pain in the low back and down the leg is so much better today, I can actually walk and not hurt.

I am posting photos today for this swap. I do have two more to do, so sorry I just could not go any longer last night and after ripping poor Annaquilts block out three times, I gave up. I did finish 10 of them, two more and done.

Please look on the photos page for the your blocks. I have put in mail box stamped with .66 cents each so they should get to you fine.

Thank you for being patient. I so want to find my Jan Krents diamond ruler so I can do a striped 8 point star on that fabric but can't find it anywhere. Ugh! Think it would be cool to make the stripe into a star. Will see. Creatfourpaws, I have yours to cut and sew, but have a pattern. Got to tired last night so had to quit.

Blog Entries
    Oops Anna, I missed taking a photo of yours. I think my frustration got the best of me. it ended up being simple. I did enclose my reject pieces, if you can make them work that would be awesome. I think the Baton Rouge block was a bit more intense than time allowed me. I could not get the darn thing to measure 12.5". Got the perfect 12.25, but no matter what I did, would not get bigger so just cut some plain strips to frame the center piece and let it go. I ran out of your fabric with the requirements of the block. Left the center the 8" showcase of the cool motorcycles.

No worries Beth. I'll make it work. I am sorry you ended up getting tangled up with the original pattern.
    Anna Quilts

I have been MIA on vacation but am back to post pics of all the blocks I received while I was gone.

Thank you Janice McC
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you catgirl807

Thank you annaquilts

Thank you mollymunchkinName:  image.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  207.0 KB

Thank you sunrise450Name:  image.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  348.5 KB

QuilterMomma, when I asked if you mailed the block yet, it was simply a question. One block sent to me never arrived. As I didn't see where you noted to whom you sent (I must have missed it) I wanted to be sure you hadn't sent it out and it was lost too. It was not in any way a push to get you to go faster although I believe it may have been interpreted that way. Not the case at all! I'm a nice person and I know there are priorities in life. From what's been said, it appears yours are in the right place. If I'm right that my question was perceived other than as meant, I would hope that unfortunate conclusions not be jumped to and meanings assigned where none exist. Most of the time, I believe a question is just a question. Best of luck to you and your family.
    Last edited by Janice McC; 09-05-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Janice, I posted a photo of yours, I think it is in what I mailed this am, the post man has not come yet I can run check if want.

Blog Entries
    Ok, ran outside to mail box, yep yours is leaving Spokane today to its wonderful little home.

Blog Entries
    Awilson, my block is going to fit in their nicely with everyone elses. Some cool blocks. I see one I have never made and that is the snail trail. I may try that in the future, may.

Blog Entries
    Please let me know if I owe you a F8th. I believe I got them out as well, but let me know if not. I am not in a hurry for my blocks back so please don't stress. Lord knows there is enough on my plate. Just want to be sure all caught up.

Quiltermomma I haven't received a fat eigth frfrom you yet.

Terriamn

Blog Entries
    Thanks Terriamn, ok, you weren't on my list as not receiving one, then that accounts where my missing block is at, in limbo because it did not get to you yet. I will get out in mail tomorrow. Your grown up left today to ya. Sorry about that. This is what I get for just not cutting up the back of the other quilt to get the fabric out and then forgot to do because of life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Please let me know if I owe you a F8th. I believe I got them out as well, but let me know if not. I am not in a hurry for my blocks back so please don't stress. Lord knows there is enough on my plate. Just want to be sure all caught up.
    QuilterMomma. I have not recieved a F8 either.
    I hope you did not take me wrong when I requested your F8. I didn't mean to upset you but if I did please forgive me.
    Phyllis
    sunrise450
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Blog Entries
    Side swap partners!

I need to apologize for not keeping in touch!

My step father had a massive stroke and my Mom (with sever handycaps) had to be be put in a nursing home.

I have not forgotten you! I have received absolutely gorgeous blocks from 10 of you. Thank you so much!

I will be putting at least half of the blocks I owe in the mail. Saturday or Monday!

I will get the rest done as quick as I can.

Just know I am not reneging on our agreement. I will try to get pictures of all the blocks I have received and those I have made on the site this weekend.

Thanks much for swapping with me!

Deb

Blog Entries
    Side swap partners!

I need to apologize for not keeping in touch!

My step father had a massive stroke and my Mom (with sever handycaps) had to be be put in a nursing home.

I have not forgotten you! I have received absolutely gorgeous blocks from 10 of you. Thank you so much!

I will be putting at least half of the blocks I owe in the mail. Saturday or Monday!

I will get the rest done as quick as I can.

Just know I am not reneging on our agreement. I will try to get pictures of all the blocks I have received and those I have made on the site this weekend.

Thanks much for swapping with me!

Deb

Just want to thank crearefourpaws for this great block.This was the last one,so now I get to start the planning of the quilt. Thank you all again for making this first time swapper so happy that she joined. All the work that you all
    did is appreciated. Marie
    Name:  photomaia 23.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  170.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tubsfam View Post
    Just want to thank crearefourpaws for this great block.This was the last one,so now I get to start the planning of the quilt. Thank you all again for making this first time swapper so happy that she joined. All the work that you all
    did is appreciated. Marie
    Name:  photomaia 23.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  170.1 KB
    I was wonderin when they would start showing up, they were all mailed out on Tuesday except the 2 I have left to make I have making these and coming up with a matching color.

So glad you like it.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 ... LastLast