Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap >

Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Old 11-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Power Poster

Glad mine are received - check another one off my list soon I will only have the Boomerang to do - Not that I am complaining, but seriously what was I thinking LOL
Old 11-18-2011, 09:00 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Yosamitesa x6 plus SS
Grandme26 x5 plus SS
Sustraley x4 plusSS
Sharonb x6 plus SS
Sapdoggie x6 plusSS
MaryBrace x6 noSS
MrsSherbert x6 plusSS
carlannie x4 plus SS
jaharper x5 plus SS
Momma_K x5 plus SS
SheriR x6 plus SS
Kalzbeta x2 plus SS
WonkyWanda x6 plus SS (?)
Toi123 x3 plus SS
Bbermerald x5 plus SS
Linda58 x6 plus SS

And thats the updated list for today !!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:34 PM

Woohoo she got mine. I worried it would get returned. I was to cheap to pay $40 for overnight postage. ***Note to self...plan better for the next swap...***
Old 11-18-2011, 01:00 PM

Sheri - glad your package arrived in time. I wouldn't pay that price for overnight either. I need some help with understnding how this board works....anyone from the 6 1/2 kitchen can jump in also...found my bookmarks from the od system but how does one bookmark in this new one....so far I'm using subscribe. Last night I found a thread where people were posting their dislikes...some one referred to being told to remove scripture from their signature area...plus other things. I can't find that thread today but I was thinking I haven't seen anything from some of the "old" regulars especially Charisma and her quilting or Craftybear....Am I missing this somewhere? Also, how can I ask a private question to one sponsoring a swap? Oh well, I think I've adjusted to a lot but am sure I missing a lot also.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:19 PM

Marybrace, I use subscribe now too. And to get email notification, I have to go into the subscribe place and check the box saying I want to be notified by email if someone posts here. However, it doesn't tell me EVERY post. If I don't LOOK at the thread myself....I'm going to say once a day or at least every other day, it stops notifying me when all y'all post. And you're right...now that I think of it. I haven't seen some of those regular posters too..... Curious..... I was glad today, at least, my daily news letter came and it wasn't full of OLD posts. I started instantly clicking "Recent Posts" at the top of the news letter page. It takes me to real recent posts. Then I look at the date and if it's today or yesterday and I haven't read it, I look. If it's last week or last month, I pass it, because I already looked.... maybe..... haha

I don't know if I helped you at all....

Blah blah blah.... AND...if someone wants a scripture in their signature... LET THEM HAVE IT...gosh.....
Old 11-19-2011, 06:18 AM

LUV you may need to double check but I think I sent 4 sets....you have me up for 5.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:25 AM

ARE YOU SWAPPING YET ????????

My mailbox needs dusting out - the bills are paid for this month !!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2011, 09:17 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

boy oh boy.. Sure is quiet around here.. No one around to play with anymore... I promise I wont hog the swings on the playground anymore..
Old 11-19-2011, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
boy oh boy.. Sure is quiet around here.. No one around to play with anymore... I promise I wont hog the swings on the playground anymore..
Now Now girlfriend- we can share the teeter totter anytime

I imagine there is a lot of cooking, quilting and wrapping going on for the upcoming holidays. Hang in there . We still love you and want to play
Old 11-19-2011, 11:07 PM

My favorite - and still today- is the merry go round.. I keep asking Hubby to get one for our lil princess so she can spin ME around!! Lol.

Ugh- I'm so not ready for the holiday.. I need another month or two. I took our princess to toys r us and gave her my phone to take picks of what Santa should bring her .. Geeeeeeeez her list is long !!! I only want one thing... I'm easy... A brand new long arm with table and all bells and whistles.. See???? I'm easy !!