Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Alternate Sheet

December Secret Pal Alternate Sheet

here is the new page since we are unable to get the old one working. I have reported this problem to the QB but so far have not heard anything. So please use this as the swap page and please post your pictures here

Thank you
    Verna

Please make sure you let me know when you send and when you receive your package
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-11-2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: shouting/ all caps pm
    I collect Seraphim Angels

Got it. Thanks, Verna..
    Jane

Thanks. But there are 28 posts on the second page of the old thread that don't show. Surely Admin can find a way to retrieve those posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
    Thanks. But there are over a dozen posts on the second page of the old thread that don't show. Surely Admin can find a way to retrieve those posts?
    I sure do hope so I don't understand why our posting was the only one affected though. Doesn't make sense to me.

I also reported the issue. I posted on page one and it went to page 3. You can not review page 3

I cannot view page 2 and 3 and have not been able to since Friday. Hoping my secret pal got her gift. It was delivered Thursday and I have not heard anything.

Glad we got a new post... Thank you Verna.
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Thanks Verna

Your welcome sorry it took so long for me do a new page. I was out of town and got home about 1am this morning.

no problem, verna, just glad it's up again

My secret pal is going to have to wait and wait and wait....as I won't be to the post office until Thursday....one day to spare before the deadline!

I have the song "Anticipation" in my head

Thank you Verna, I thought I was the only one having issues. I can't mail until Friday....I took half day off, I've been getting off work late last week and this one.
    Goodnight all.
    "The past beats inside me like a second heart". -John Banville, The Sea

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Verna. I thought that I had done something wrong and really messed up the site on my end. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

I'll add a picture of my secret pal treasures received from Verna. A wonderful Christmas panel, fabulous white-on-white fabric that I've been needing, delicately crafted Christmas ornaments and a leather embroidered mirror case all made by Verna! I also got a Queen Diva quilt applique pattern with a Quilt Dive button I can wear. Plus a fast snack treat recipe to enjoy.

Trying to load a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad you like everything. Think I forgot to tell you that you need to use a good quality saltine cracker with the recipe

Okay Sweetie,

Thank you for letting me know!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Received my package!

Finally! Thank you so much Verna for helping us resolve our posting dilemma! I received my swap package a few days ago from Crispy_Frog and it is much appreciated! She sent me: a kit for making 6 lovely pot holders, socks, thread, fruit and vegetable squares, sew-on embellishment charms, a hefty seam ripper, cutter blades, sewing themed nail file, sewing themed band aids, Dory pocket tissues, a special screw driver, a pencil or tool case, and some lovely dark blue fabric! I love it all!

Many thanks!

Deborah
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just a hint for my swap partner! I haven't mailed yet, but since distance is not a problem, your package should arrive fairly quickly! Since it's December, trying to make your package a little extra special!
    I have swapped with you before and I know you are active in your quilt community and love shop hops!

Gaijin

I got the most a package of goodies from BrendaK! Thank you Brenda! A wonderful day brightener full of holiday cheer (Christmas in a box)! I love the jingle bells that were included in the package. So many projects and cool quilting tools too.

Thank you Crispy_Frog for helping to get the picture to a manageable size to upload.

Name:  20171212_071959.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  454.2 KB

I PMed Irene C to see if she'd received the package. Apparently she replied on the old thread which none of us can read. Here is a pic of what I sent:

Name:  Dec SP sent.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  206.1 KB
    Name:  Dec SP sent2.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  204.9 KB

Thank you Brigit aka Belfrybat for posting the photos for me.
    As you can see everyone, I received a wonderful package. I've already put a ceramic Santa on the table runner, it is lovely I love it. My favorite color is purple, she hooked me up with a lovely charm pack and 3 more pieces of purple fabric. The applique pattern on the button photo is a door cover, I'm going to try to make this for the Spring. Can't wait to use the binding tool and acrylic template, I love small scissors....as I tend to misplace mine. I keep looking at the Amish designs book, it is a wonderful book. Last but not least the snack mix with the spice mix....yum.
    Thank you Brigit! Merry Christmas All!
    "The past beats inside me like a second heart". -John Banville, The Sea

Just a reminder to everyone, I will be out of commision for a few days starting tomorrow the 13th. Going into the hospital, taking my iPad with me but don't know if I will feel like getting on it. So if anything comes up and you need to get ahold of me go ahead and contact me, my Dh will be checking in for me and letting me know what is going on. I don't really know how long I will be there they say from 1 day to 3 days. So don't know will let everyone know how the surgery went.

Thanks you all are an awesome bunch of people and I really love this swap

Verna

Thank you, Verna! Wishing for your swift recovery! I also just want to thank everyone here on our special December swap for participating during such a busy season. I just didn't want to go through quilting notions withdrawal this month! Not only that, I want to thank everyone for paying the high postage amounts! I know that adds a lot to the secret pal budget. You're all a great team to play with! I hope to see everyone in the New Year!

My SP package went out today heading West of me. I hope she enjoys it! I had a blast putting it together for her!
    Collector of thimbles, owls and embroidery items.

ThereseS--- If you don't mind me saying...you need a profile picture! ��

Just wanted to say these packages are just wonderful I have seen so far! You are some lucky ladies! I have had fun looking at all the pictures to see what you all have received....how fun!
    Collector of thimbles, owls and embroidery items.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast