Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

ok I need that second one. oh so pretty! you wont have a hard time finding takers for either of those. so pretty quiltermomma.

I am not grand band but I have pots and pans and if you stand back you might even distinguish a tune (probably not) so get ready here she comes bang bang clang whack pting bang bang (you guys sing along surely you know that song!).

I am going to work on the prelim list tonight and will post it tomorrow. dont forget tell me if I am forgetting you. I am off to sleep land its that time of day again where all good gimpers take their naps. so I am not cranky tonight. trust me it works!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quiltersmomma......I would like to get a copy of the pattern on the second one with the triangles. Can you share the pattern with me.

I love the colors in it and being a batik I like it even more.

brat might have to fight for that one. LOL enjoy your nap, I think I am going to go take one myself. enjoying the beautiful weather here in TX, have the windows opened. airing out the house. Also will be working on another swap later on.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    If you had said Finnish or Swedish flag, I'm your girl!!!

But these would still be pretty...
    I could whip some up for you, lol. I actually made these proportionally correct even. My friend Lisa wanted me to make them into Christmas placemats with 3D bows on them. I don't know where she thought people would put a plate if I did that though, lol.

I bought more summery batiks today!

Wow....that triangle/batik topper is stunning....just send it along, I will bind and quilt it.....lol

well slide right up against my bartop anytime Ms. Yosemitesa.. batiks you say? let me help you with that bag.. I will hold it for you keep it right and safe right here next to me girly you dont worry aboot a thing!

I am putting all signers up on notice: If you are banned from other swaps then I won't be able to allow a sign up. Please make sure your a sender in good standing please! I hope all can join but it is not fair to other swappers to allow people in who simply cant send items they are commited to sending in ther swaps. Please understand this. If you mail in your items you might even get back to good standing!!!
    Linda

Blog Entries
    I got worried for a hot second until I saw "from other swaps"... to be clear, being banned from bars, restaurants, or certain stores is not a reason to get booted from the swap, correct? I may or may not have active restraining orders out in certain locations in states I will not name.
    Mischief Managed.

oh no your private little ventures are all golden but heck share them with us so we can remember when we were wild too. Not me, never once got in trouble, never once flopped over on the living room floor at 2 am from clubbing to wake at 6 go to work, go get coffee from the office pot to say hey to the boss who puts his arm around me and says.. you might want to untuck your skirt from your nylons in back. nope not me. still half gone I am sure it cant leave your system that fast.. oh no. so those little things are secrets we only share with friends. I am waiting for your posts.

I have such great sunflower fabrics, some melons and berrries (not farmers market stuff) and well of course brights, batiks, florals and summer fun. I think if you checked your stash there is something that works. I love the challenge of making it happen with what there is. Am I alone on this?
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    I sent my pm to join. I have two table runners pieced and they need homes so I can be motivated to finish them. Yep, still those wonderful UFOs. I can post photos and see who wants to be a taker of which one. Have to get home first. One is a pink/red, green, tan, and a brown/green/pink/tan color batik. All of them are batiks. It is a round table topper. I also have a double wedding ring runner in greens and purple/red/brownish color of print fabrics. Very pretty. It is set with a cream and green coordinating fabric for background. These would be available. This way I could work them in to be quilted in June or May if I get to needing to experiment with a quilt design. let me know. HAHAHAHAHAHA Or should that be Elisabrat.

Ok I was reading this and DOUBLE WEDDING RING pretty much jumped out at me!!! I have always wanted one and hopefully someday I will actually make one but I soooooooo want to be your partner and take one of your ufo's off your hands!!!!

This is going to be so much fun! I love doing runners! My main love is scrappy but I do have a stash to grab from and that includes batiks and other fun stuff! I am excited to see who I a paired with!
    Oh but being as I live in Canada, the patriotic to me would be only red and white!
    Last edited by KGoodhand; 04-21-2013 at 05:58 AM.

quilter momma your triangle topper is fantastic. Love your choice of colors as well as the pattern.

Terri

GOOD MORNING! Here is the list I have so far saved of people who have signed up for the swap. If your name is not on here well I blew it so please PM and I will with a BIG smile add you to the list!! (hint hint sign up!!!)

1. Jaba
    2. mrsmck
    3. themamahauser
    4. AlaskaAlice
    5. Cheesehead
    6. babyfire04
    7. tracibug
    8. Sikesjj
    9. Nancy in Louisiana
    10. kiffie 2413
    11. kgoodhand
    12. terriamn
    13. dabbler312
    14. quiltermomma
    15. marich52
    16. createfourpaws
    17. sandyinz4
    18. Dustysmomma
    19. queen2802
    20. elisabrat

I just know there are four more going to go back and recheck that list.. argh pirates!
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    GOOD MORNING! Here is the list I have so far saved of people who have signed up for the swap. If your name is not on here well I blew it so please PM and I will with a BIG smile add you to the list!! (hint hint sign up!!!)

1. Jaba
    2. mrsmck
    3. themamahauser
    4. AlaskaAlice
    5. Cheesehead
    6. babyfire04
    7. tracibug
    8. Sikesjj
    9. Nancy in Louisiana
    10. kiffie 2413
    11. kgoodhand
    12. terriamn
    13. dabbler312
    14. quiltermomma
    15. marich52
    16. createfourpaws
    17. sandyinz4
    18. Dustysmomma
    19. queen2802
    20. elisabrat

I just know there are four more going to go back and recheck that list.. argh pirates!
    You forgot me!!! sniffle sniffle. No happy dancing here !!!

OH NO! (mr. bill) OH NOOOOOO!

21. Yosemitesa
    22. Berryberry
    23. Dconroy
    24. marytoddliz

25. SIGN UP NOW
    26. Pretty Please?
    27. Want to have fun???
    Linda

21. Yosemitesa
    22. Berryberry
    23. Dconroy
    24. marytoddliz

25. SIGN UP NOW
    26. Pretty Please?
    27. Want to have fun???

Yea you said you were missing 4, glad you found them. happy Dance. Can't wait to see what everyone is coming up with and the ideas.

I am excited to get a new runner or mat. I have a long bar area in between my kitchen and living room that could use something on it other than the clutter that seems to be there now.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

1. Jaba
    2. mrsmck
    3. themamahauser
    4. AlaskaAlice
    5. Cheesehead
    6. babyfire04
    7. tracibug
    8. Sikesjj
    9. Nancy in Louisiana
    10. kiffie 2413
    11. kgoodhand
    12. terriamn
    13. dabbler312
    14. quiltermomma
    15. marich52
    16. createfourpaws
    17. sandyinz4
    18. Dustysmomma
    19. queen2802
    20. elisabrat

21. Yosemitesa
    22. Berryberry
    23. Dconroy
    24. marytoddliz

25. SIGN UP NOW
    26. Pretty Please?
    27. Want to have fun???
    Woo hoo!!!! You found me!!!

Blog Entries
    oh so glad im in, i have some great spring all cotton fabrics i just got, and also some great batiks for added bonus, bright and bold, soft and cute, whatever u like , now i have it and will create something pretty for my partner, just waiting to see who that is, will share some of my other pics here tomorow,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

oh oh yes this is fun and yes I found you!

another thought make sure you tell your partner a basic size that might work for you minimum maximum where you might be putting it so if you want a long skinny one SAY SO or something to go on your small round patio table say so also .. nothing like getting something so pretty and its.. too big or not quiet proportioned for the table you need it on.

I think I also have this lovely spring/summery print with tea pots and florals so many options! who is brave enough to partner with the BRAT?? lol I am up for your challenges!
    Linda

another thought make sure you tell your partner a basic size that might work for you minimum maximum where you might be putting it so if you want a long skinny one SAY SO or something to go on your small round patio table say so also .. nothing like getting something so pretty and its.. too big or not quiet proportioned for the table you need it on.

I think I also have this lovely spring/summery print with tea pots and florals so many options! who is brave enough to partner with the BRAT?? lol I am up for your challenges!
    I am brave enough. So I would be happy to be your partner BRAT. bring it on.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

I'm ALWAYS up for that challenge!

Blog Entries
    Brat!

You forgot me!

AZ KAT

I would partner with you, Brat.

On another note, this tropical table runner is taking on a life of its own! I am still piecing becuase it keeps speaking to me and I am adding things. My husband asked me last night how much longer I had and I said to the end of the month, of course I didn't mention the needle case and my 6.5" farm squares I need to finish picking out.

Blog Entries
    Miss Brat, I'm in! Love table runners and I can't wait to receive one to brighten my kitchen. It needs brightening!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Glad you signed on Krystyna, how did the wedding go? Hope you didn't work yourself into a frenzy!

Oh goody! New Sign ups! and Alikat I found you! sorry for the omit I still had all your info I just must have slipped up when writing down the names. gotcha now!

25. Alikat
    26. Krystyna

happy happy dance dance!!!! I was so uhappy yesterday evening I got almost nothing done on my two days off.. then the hubby says.. you do know its Sunday right? I said no.. he said yes its Sunday. OH MY GOSH I have Mondays off too so it was this wonder moment. how did I do that? spend the whole day thinking it was another day. Figured it out he took Saturday off and he never takes Saturday and Sunday off so it all fell together for me. I was o.d.'s with husband inthe house syndrome. lol. go back to work! go fishing! go paint something! just GO! he has a tendancy to want to visit while I sew so I am forever stopping to talk again and it ruines my groove at times. lots of times.

Today I will evict him so I can sew. wish me oodles of luck. here fishy fishy .. here fishy fishy..
    Linda

Blog Entries
    Brat!

I'm still not on the list :-(

ArizonaKAT

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast