Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Ol' Summertime Swap ... Open to signups until March 30th.

Should we post what we are working on????? Or is it a surprise???? I have one set of 6 1/2 X 6 1/2 done. Here is what they look like..

Name:  DSC_0506.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  1.20 MB
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Should we post what we are working on????? Or is it a surprise???? I have one set of 6 1/2 X 6 1/2 done. Here is what they look like..

Name:  DSC_0506.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  1.20 MB
    they are adorable...
    Marcialee

Oh gosh these are so dang cute URGodschild!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Here is the blocks from ljdugas I got last week... Aren't the adorable??
    Attached Images Attached Images

RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    this is my plain ole block compared to all of yours. not sure I should send it along.Name:  005.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  193.9 KB
    Marcialee

Are you kidding??? Those are wonderful quilt blocks Marcialee! I sent to you the information by pm.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I think this is pretty. You need to send it on. If I am joining this swap, which I have some designs i think will work, I want this one. Did you get that RedGarnet? I put in a reservation for this block. yes, I talked myself into this one. Just what I need, another quilt to work on. Hopefully I can incorporate some of my left over fabrics that are florals into this one. Will pm you.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
    this is my plain ole block compared to all of yours. not sure I should send it along.Name:  005.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  193.9 KB
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Hi Quiltermomma,
    Your all set up to join this swap for four sets. I will do my very best to make sure you get one of marcialee's blocks.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Hi marcialee,
    Your blocks came today. They are super nice!
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Love all the blocks so far. I am thinking about this swap. I have not decided yet. I have so many ufo's. Whew!

I hope you join us sherry. It is always fun to see your blocks and share them.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Sherry you should. It is always fun to participate in these swaps. I have a dog swap quilt on my wall now that I joined last year. The chicken and cat ones are to big. They are such a joy to put together and see all the wonderful work everyone does.

Oh I love the yellow flower and I hope that she sends them in. I was panicking because I thought these had to be all done this month. Whew, I can relax as I read the post again and I have all of March. I am leaving for Australia hopefully in April so I want them done by then. But I can relax a little. LOL.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

They are here urgodschild! She sent them right away.

That sounds like a wonderful vacation. THe land down under.

I am glad you feel relaxed now. I have been getting ready to make my last sets for the other kitchen swap. It always feels so good to have them finished and sent.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Love your new avatar Red. Hope you have a wonderful vacation urgodschild. Will be nice for sure. Looking at my thoughts for blocks, getting on them.

Thanks quiltermomma !That is the only quilt I have ever made for myself. It is called," Rythum and Blues", by red rooster fabrics. They used to have a free printable pattern for it on thier site. But, I don't know if it is still there or not. I remember that I was not happy with the designer. Something wan't right in the pattern. If you do it, I would try one block of each block first and go from there.I made the mistake of trusting them and had to buy more fabric to re-cut one of them.. Grrrr. Made me mad! But, I love the quilt now.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

I really like everyone's blocks. I MUST get going on mine !!

Hi Quiltpd! Have fun working on your blocks!
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

I would like to join this swap but I have a couple questions first. How many blocks would you get returned to you if you did one set? I am attaching a picture of my jelly roll would it pass to use as a "summertime" fabric? Thank you for all your help ladies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Hi Melinda,
    The swap is for a set of six. If you send one set you get one set back. You can send up to 4 sets. As far as you fabric is concerned, I suppose it would depend on what you make with it, for it to be qualified as a "summertime" block. LOL!

Let me know if you will be joining us. It is always fun to see what people make to swap with each other.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

urGodschild2--I collect anything flip flops. When I saw your blocks, I was so excited. They are amazing. Love them!!!

Blog Entries
    getting so ready to knuckle down and get mine done. Love the blocks you ladies are making.

QuilterMomma - I LOVE your avatar !!

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much. Found it on facebook one day and decided I needed it after finding out the coffee pot broke, the fridge broke, and the dog is real sick. Makes life a little easier to deal with right now.

Hows everyones blocks coming? I sure hope we get them finished soon. I only have my sets and one other in so far. Anyone ready to send ???
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast