Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: January Secret Pal Swap-Signups close Dec. 31 at midnight. Come join the fun!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    A stuffed Christmas Hamster, What is that? LOL Inquiring minds want to know.
    The sign on its bottom says "Li'l Hamster With Santa Hat". Wish I was able to show pictures, I'd love to show you. He has beady eyes but he is kinda cute. Happy New Year and Good Health to you all. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Hi All,

just posting a picture of the amazing package I received from Maxie..... you ladies are so wonderfully generous..... I am honoured to count you all as my friends....

Name:  B56CCA6A-EFE0-487B-99F2-D25D7FA0995D.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  897.5 KB

Maxie, thank you for a great swap, Kathy thank you for hosting and I love the hair and Laquita..... you and your family, especially you daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Caroline,

I see we are keeping you stocked with Jelly Belly jelly beans. Wonderful packages coming in. Thank you all for making this a great swap.
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    Caroline,

I see we are keeping you stocked with Jelly Belly jelly beans. Wonderful packages coming in. Thank you all for making this a great swap.
    Kathy,

I am totally ashamed to say that the HUGE bag that you sent to me before Christmas were totally eaten over the Christmas Holidays and I enjoyed every one of them! I can't help it, I am totally addicted!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
    Hi All,

just posting a picture of the amazing package I received from Maxie..... you ladies are so wonderfully generous..... I am honoured to count you all as my friends....

Name:  B56CCA6A-EFE0-487B-99F2-D25D7FA0995D.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  897.5 KB

Maxie, thank you for a great swap, Kathy thank you for hosting and I love the hair and Laquita..... you and your family, especially you daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Caroline
    What a wonderful package! I love all the reproduction like fabrics. Well deserved. So happy for you.
    Anna Quilts

BrendaK! You are the most generous person! Everyone, just look at what I got in the mail today - I'm overwhelmed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!Name:  thumbnail_IMG_0360.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  314.3 KB

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Mary Christine,glad you liked your package. I wasn't sure about the fabric will they fit in with what you need? BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

BrendaK, the fabrics are perfect! Thanks again!

I received my secret pal package from WBFrog. It is perfect for me and I absolutely love the hand-made card. Socks are always appreciated and the fabric is great. These eyes needed a needle threader. Thank you!
    Name:  Jan SP Package.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  182.7 KBName:  SP Jan Card.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  121.0 KB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Next month is Valentines. Hope you all join again!

Next month is posted:

https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...t-t302515.html

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Great package Kathy, what a beautiful card. What is the pink package is it to cool your eyes? BrendaK

I recieved the most amazing package today from Bullock2us! Lots of wonderful goodies; a pillow project kit, some yummy candy that I’ve already eaten too much of, a stash n store (my most wanted thing!) a new magazine, quilting queen sign, bag pattern, package of needles, lint roller, and a package of cards.

Name:  B4B12E4E-6498-41D5-80C2-A2D71D5F4C74.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  165.8 KB

Thank you so Much!
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

It is a face mask. Going to try it tonight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3