Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: July 2019 to September 2019 Table Runner Swap

Blog Entries
    No worries Mary, It is spring here and a lot going on in the small town of Cervantes. Just 30 km from here I met up with m-fay for a music muster our camping club attended. Then there was an art festival and roar by the sea race. this race is for tractors as most of the people here are x farmers. So I haven't had time to worry , I know it will get here eventually

Rosalyn, sounds like your having lots of fun. I would have liked the tractor race. My husband and I raise beef cattle. We live way out in the country. Also it has been probably 35 years since I went to a art show. That too would have been enjoyable. Fall is here and all the leaves are changing and dropping. Suppose to be in the upper 30's for Halloween. Poor kids will still be out I'm sure. LOL.
    Mary

Hi Guys,

It seems that it is just M-fay and R-sea that are waiting and I know that both have been mailed, so if they don't mind I wlll post the next swap... I will wait until tomorrow to see if they have any objections!

Hugs to everyone.

Caroline
    Caroline

oh boy oh boy !!!!
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Caroline , If you mean Marion and I might not like that you aren't waiting for us to receive please don't let that stop you posting the next one. Marion has continued holidaying after we parted so she will let you know as well ,but we know we are so luckey that you all have allowed us to join the QB and you have to wait for our swaps as well

Hi as Roslyn said I'm still holidaying. My daughter in law has collected my mail and there is a parcel from England. Maybe thanks go to Caroline or is there another English rose in our group. I will be home on Monday and will post then now to find the new thread

Hi Marion,

I will take the "English Rose" although there has been many a year pass since I was one of those.... more like a bit of old British Bark - LOL LOL LOL. Nope, I am the only UK participant at the moment, but I live in hope that others may join one day.

I will post the next swap a little later today.... all watch out!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Rosalyn, I just checked the tracking on your runner. Maybe you will know where this is and how soon till you get it. It said it was "processed through a facility in Perth Australia at 8:54 pm on October 24." hope that tells you where it might be. It's left there on the 24th of Oct also. 5 days ago. So hopefully you will get it soon. Mary
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    Rosalyn, I just checked the tracking on your runner. Maybe you will know where this is and how soon till you get it. It said it was "processed through a facility in Perth Australia at 8:54 pm on October 24." hope that tells you where it might be. It's left there on the 24th of Oct also. 5 days ago. So hopefully you will get it soon. Mary
    Hi Mary,

I am sure it will arrive soon... I know we sometimes forget over here how vast and in parts uninhabited Australia is...... it must take some time to get around the country....

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Hi Guys,

Next swap is up.... the theme is... nah... you will have to go and find out!

https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...ml#post8320113

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Caroline, you are so right. Yes I did forget about all the open spaces. Thanks for the reminder. I always worry till my partner gets theirs.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-30-2019 at 03:19 AM. Reason: clarification
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Name:  oct table runner.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  101.9 KBWell here it is, Mary's lovely table runner.It blends in well with my lounge room furniture . I also received a piece of fabric

Yeah, finally the worry is over. lol.
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by R-sea View Post
    Name:  oct table runner.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  101.9 KBWell here it is, Mary's lovely table runner.It blends in well with my lounge room furniture . I also received a piece of fabric
    I agree Rosalyn.... well worth the wait!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Beautiful table runners. Mary, your table runner captures the beautiful fall colors I see in my back yard.

flora or fauna? Hmmmm.....

I wanted to send the first leaf runner , but it was messed up. Glad ya all like this one. thanks for the kind words
    Mary

And here's a pic of mine. I love it Caroline. All my favourite Autumn coloursName:  image.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  824.7 KBand a fat quarter too, autumn colour as well
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

this was a great swap everyone with beautiful runners as usual! On to the next one!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6