Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: July Secret Pal Swap - Signups end June 30 at noon

Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

I received a wonderful package from LetsQuilt. She made the most awesome journal for me. I received a pattern, lovely fabric and a tutle plaque.

Thank you Pat!Name:  WIN_20190726_13_16_32_Pro.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  174.6 KBName:  WIN_20190726_13_16_38_Pro.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  208.5 KB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

How fun and color coordinated too!
    Anna Quilts

Lovely packages everyone! Am I the only one still waiting in anticipation for mine?

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Awesome fabric Kathy. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

I am still waiting to hear if my swap partner received my package or not-it’s been several weeks!

I owe a Huge Apology to an amazing swap partner who sent me (and my fur babies!) and Awesome box!!! I received the box almost two weeks ago and then had to leave for work for 8 days. I thought I posted the thank you before I left, but got a message that I had not!!

I am so sorry Gaijin!! I truly thought that I had posted the thank you here!! You are an amazing swap partner and you sent me the best box!!

Here are pictures of the amazing items that she sent to me!! Some are unique from Japan!! (Where she lived for awhile!) and of course her fur baby sent my fur babies some tasty treats! Which, by the way, are their favorite treats in the whole world!! They have one every day!! LOL!!

Name:  Whole Box.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  187.2 KB

Name:  Pouch.jpg
Size:  100.2 KB

And Lucy and Ellie say "Woof Woof!"
    Name:  Dog Treats.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  77.3 KB
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-28-2019 at 11:47 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps
    Mom to 2 Future Stitchers....Wife to One Great Hubby!
    "Once A Phi Sigma Sigma, Always A Phi Sigma Sigma!"

like that selvage bag.

I am so happy to hear that you received my box! I thought it might have gone missing. And my lab puppy loves those dental sticks also!

Quote Originally Posted by PS Stitcher View Post
    I owe a Huge Apology to an amazing swap partner who sent me (and my fur babies!) and Awesome box!!! I received the box almost two weeks ago and then had to leave for work for 8 days. I thought I posted the thank you before I left, but got a message that I had not!!

I am so sorry Gaijin!! I truly thought that I had posted the thank you here!! You are an amazing swap partner and you sent me the best box!!

Here are pictures of the amazing items that she sent to me!! Some are unique from Japan!! (Where she lived for awhile!) and of course her fur baby sent my fur babies some tasty treats! Which, by the way, are their favorite treats in the whole world!! They have one every day!! LOL!!

Name:  Whole Box.jpg
Size:  187.2 KB

Name:  Pouch.jpg
Size:  100.2 KB

And Lucy and Ellie say "Woof Woof!"
    Name:  Dog Treats.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  77.3 KB
    Hahahaha! I just realized what the socks said. Very cute!
    Anna Quilts

I received a box Monday. Thank you PSStitcher. I love the socks, I needed ear buds for my purse, and love the magnetic sewing box. The book hit the spot, my favorite type of quilt. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts.
    Name:  PSStitcher July.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  234.1 KB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4