Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MARCH  Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!! >

MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!!

MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!!

Old 03-07-2014, 06:48 AM

THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED.

ANY SWAPS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SWAP ARE FREE TO SWAP WITH OTHERS. So post! if you are looking for a swap and didn't get one you will probably be able to find someone who is willing to swap here with you. SEE! its that easy!

Show us what you have made with your recent new 'finds' here! I love the quilt SheriR made it makes me want to try one for myself. A perfect baby quilt, easy yet super pretty...a what a great way to get color and fabrics into use. LOVE it!! Now to go try it, no no no finish up what you have going first. Only six projects being rotated currently. I know nuts.. well surprise! lol ok its no surprise I am a nut. I figure I will get at least two done this month which is a grand thing. Then off to be quilted. Phew... why does it feel so good to get them out of the house.. like fling, be gone with you! it even feels better to get them back and finished. A ' tada' moment.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:48 PM

Here is a pic of the awesome fqs and cute hot pink tape measure I received from Gravelle:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466288[/ATTACH]
Love them all!! I told her now when I am measuring for my quilt borders (lesson learned that not measuring leads to waves) and I am looking for my tape measure only to "find" it around my neck it will be easier to spot a cheerful bright pink one! Thanks so much, G!
Kif
Attached Thumbnails 005.jpg  
Old 03-08-2014, 05:32 PM

I PM'ed you but will post here too. I need my MAIL TO addresses. My packages are ready to go & waiting for addresses.

Thanks,

Jane
Old 03-09-2014, 02:45 AM

sent them to you
Old 03-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Power Poster

Received my beautiful flower and Easter fat quarters from tubsfam today, also a cute flowered hanky. Thank you so much, love them!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466632[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 03-10-2014, 07:35 PM

OMG! I do love flowers. Thank you Bullock2us for the beautiful blossoms. They are just what the doctor ordered. A little spring in my life.
Thanks again
Attached Thumbnails 19-mar-14-swap-2.jpg  
Old 03-11-2014, 03:27 AM

Tracking says both my packages were received. Hope they like them.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:09 AM

me too, strange they haven't posted anything .. hopeful today you will hear from them sustraley.

I am excited to see the beautiful fabrics that were received. Would you be so kind as to post them?

last: if you have sent and notified me great, if you haven't written me to say you have or why you haven't it would be great to hear from you also. Soon as I see most of the fabrics received and all are accounted for I can post a new swap. I am changing things up next month. I am going for partners. I know its not your first choice but its the only way I can do it safely without once again forgetting someone. I will be giving partners out and you will trade your address's with each other. This is a good way to know your partner did indeed get your mailing information and that its safe to mail. NO more missing envelopes you can check directly with your partner and you still will be surprised at what you receive. Phew. I had four mess ups this month. Some my mistake some yours. I am running out of fq's myself!!! ahhhh!!! lol kidding seem to have an endless supply of those. Well that is the update of the day. Wish you all a great morning off to whip out the door for dialysis. See you this afternoon and what fun surprises the day brings!
Old 03-11-2014, 05:27 AM

I received 1 set of FQ's yesterday from Trippgal yesterday. They are really really beautiful! Such nice fabric and the prints just pop. Thank you so much I love them![ATTACH=CONFIG]466680[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf1943.jpg  
Old 03-11-2014, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I received 1 set of FQ's yesterday from Trippgal yesterday. They are really really beautiful! Such nice fabric and the prints just pop. Thank you so much I love them!
Sorry that not all of them were of the same line, but the fifth one of the floral she ordered was the most awful shade of lime green mums. I just couldnt do that to you, so you got a floral green in a more traditional print.