Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

I am still waiting for something to come through the post for my SP. she has cats and I am hoping that I do not have to separate what I have ordered for her.
    ​Jan

Had to catch up on some posts here. I think catjo you may have me! I'm in warm weather but the last few days its been a lot cooler (in the low 40's). Can't wait to see the pkgs coming in!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    My sp package is in the mail on Tuesday.

Here is 1 final clue for you. See if you can figure it out.

Attachment 399630

That is so beautiful - reminds me of when I look into glass floating balls and see a kalidascope of colors inside - sometimes they are just so breath takingly beautiful - Q-Louise is that what this is? I used to have glass floater balls listed as one of my items that I like to collect.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    My secret pal is a SWAPPER!

My secret pal's info reminded me of an old joke "what's black and white and read all over"
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Hav4boys, I have 3 flying pets. I also stated that I collect hummingbirds, so the new purse you made you could send to me, if MIL doesn't want it. You had my name awhile ago. Are you my sp again?

Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
    Hav4boys, I have 3 flying pets. I also stated that I collect hummingbirds, so the new purse you made you could send to me, if MIL doesn't want it. You had my name awhile ago. Are you my sp again?
    We shall see. I am making no promises!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    My SP collects things that fly.

I DVR'd the Bible and need to see it also.

Krystyna thinks I'm mean, so, I'm gonna go to the club car and drink...or pout. Maybe drink and pout.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    We shall see. I am making no promises!
    I think I have found my sp!

Blog Entries
    lori please check your pms there is an issue please so i know how to proceed thank you
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    Dear March SP,

Your package is scheduled for pickup tomorrow!!!

Here is PART (minus the last 4 digits) of the tracking number.
    940550369930034195****

It will be traveling almost due east from Colorado, but how far
    east will it be going? Only time will tell.

You live approx. 1665 miles from me (give or take a few miles).
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    My SP collects things that fly.

I DVR'd the Bible and need to see it also.

Krystyna thinks I'm mean, so, I'm gonna go to the club car and drink...or pout. Maybe drink and pout.
    well that threw a monkey wrench in to things.....Krystyna's just mad cause the package isn't going to her...and now I'm not so sure it's coming to me
    Brenda

Picked up the last of the little things today. Now just to wait for the shipment from Nancy's Notions. Don't have any info on it yet. Still shows as processing, but I did just order it yesterday.

My SP likes to make charity quilts, has a very small dog, and her zip code adds up to 12. She Has a big river in her state. Going to get her package together this week. I will send her lots of flower seeds, garden gloves, and a new garden shovel! she likes to garden, and she will need them ,because spring will be here soon. I think she will think of me as her flowers bloom!

Blog Entries
    Well, haven't seen any hints that could be me....may have to have a glass of wine and ponder on it...
    Made my SP gift today, pkg ready except for something I had to order. It has to go a loooong way!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Mail both of mine today, so with any luck maybe by Saturday you'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    This could defintiely be me. I have 3 dogs, 6 cats, plus the feral cat colony I feed, 2 rabbits, 1 guinea pig, and a turtle. :-)
    OMG!! I found someone with as many (more?) pets as me!!! (I have 1 cat, 4 dogs, an iguana, a macaw, tons of fish, and a ball python with an eating disorder)
    Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/K9Creative
    Happiness is a new quilt and an old dog.

Smile more clues

More clues for my SP. She lives east of me, she does charity sewing. Guess that might be you, Krystyna. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Got boxes almost ready for my SP. One of the posts has me pondering. My SP asked for a specific type pattern. Well, I had the pattern AND the specific type ruler - do I send her both or just the pattern as that is what she said on the sheet. If someone wanted 45 rotary blades, but didn't have the handle, it could be the same here - she'd like to try this technique and needs a pattern, BUT maybe doesn't have the ruler either.....conundrum.
    Or doesn't have the pattern and doesn't even know it needs a special ruler--double conundrum.

Well I like all colors so maybe that's what QLouise meant, but one of her earlier clues didn't fit me. So far the one clue that did fit me is she has no pets.
    So here is a clue for my sp she is west of me, and I'm not sure of her weather.
    And sorry Krystyna you can eliminate me too.
    Now after reading reeskylr's post I'm thinking I need to go have a drink too before I head for bed.

Me too. I already set the DVR incase I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibi View Post
    I also watched the Bible tonight. Am looking forward to next Sundays continuation :-)
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Posted!
    My first Pal (I've swapped with before) lives in a state that doesn't end in 'a'. She asked for something I've never seen or heard of (or even knew about ) - it's not quilt-related. I did get her some of her favourite fabric, which is also a favourite of mine.
    My second SP (who shares the same initial as both of last month's pals, remember) lives in a town that has is associated with a famous 'Jack'. I've been able to give her the things she wants the most.

I've seen lots of clues that could be for me, but not too sure now. I was sure one was clurz until she said about the scraps.......grr.
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

My SP lives in a state where seafood is in abundance! Hmm...who could that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
    Posted!

I've seen lots of clues that could be for me, but not too sure now. I was sure one was clurz until she said about the scraps.......grr.

You are right it is not you. Perhaps next time. :-)
    clsurz

Quote Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
    Posted!
    My first Pal (I've swapped with before) lives in a state that doesn't end in 'a'. She asked for something I've never seen or heard of (or even knew about ) - it's not quilt-related. I did get her some of her favourite fabric, which is also a favourite of mine.
    My second SP (who shares the same initial as both of last month's pals, remember) lives in a town that has is associated with a famous 'Jack'. I've been able to give her the things she wants the most.

Oh, Knitette, could be me - my states ends in an "e" and I asked for corks, so that is diferent. I know you and I like the same colors (or colours, if you'd like - I've always liked the English way of spelling) I'm looking, but know it'll take a day or two extra to get here.
    I've seen two sets of clues now that could be me, so guess I can just sit back and wait!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Vanogay was reading the thread and I just have to know are you talking about bottle corks? Do you collect them or do you use them for something specific?

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast