Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30 >

May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30

May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30

Old 05-16-2012, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by abonda View Post
I have completed both my doll quilts and are ready to send them out to my partners emc1118 and Annie's Best. I will try to get them in the mail on wednesday. I hope you will like them. Please let me know when you recieve them and I will post a picture for you.
I got a good start on yours but it is not finished yet. Hopefully will complete this weekend and mail next week. Thanks for the heads up, will be on the lookout for it.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:48 PM

I have finished my doll quilt and it is waiting for a label. I don't know why it always takes me forever to get a label done after I finish a quilt. Maybe next time I'll make the label first.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:53 PM

I do the same, half the time i forget the label
Old 05-16-2012, 05:29 PM

I have mine done also.. Just waiting on the address.. Hope she likes it, this was my first attempt at Crazy Patch..;o)

Jean
Old 05-16-2012, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
Woohoo, I'm the lucky gal and would love both of them but I think the house one is just a teensy bit more my favourite... is that a good enough hint irelanddragonquilting
Yeppers I think so, so I will get it completed and get it out to you by next week. I am so excited that you like it!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Well, I've been thinking and thinking some more. Since this was such a tough month for many of us ... next month's theme is going to be ... Celebrate June.
That can mean anything. June bugs. June Clever. The start of summer - summer solstice. June Bride. June grad. Flowers. Butterflies. BBQs. Picnics. Camp. Vacation. ... Sorry for those of you on the other side of the equator ... but you can show us what June means to you.
Oh that would be fun! I think a bride/wedding doll quilt would be fun, or perhaps a pretty garden one! Cannot wait!
Old 05-16-2012, 06:12 PM

Oowee, I hope you are keeping yourself busy making your partner's quilt and not stalking postmen! We have these Customs guys that protect our borders that will be inspecting Needlegranny's parcel to me for an tampering of the contents. These guys are BIG and carry guns so I wouldn't be messing with them. Hope you have a very very busy weekend filled with lots of fun stuff.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:38 PM

I finished my DQ and will be mailing it out to you in the morning. I hpoe you like it.
Thats a good idea ....make lable then the DQ!

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter View Post
I have finished my doll quilt and it is waiting for a label. I don't know why it always takes me forever to get a label done after I finish a quilt. Maybe next time I'll make the label first.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:45 PM

I just have the binding and label to finish on my DQ. I didn't know a crazy quilt could drive you crazy, LOL!
Old 05-16-2012, 06:46 PM

Crazy me.....I forgot to take a picture before I sent it!!!!

Originally Posted by sammygirlqt View Post
Oowee, I hope you are keeping yourself busy making your partner's quilt and not stalking postmen! We have these Customs guys that protect our borders that will be inspecting Needlegranny's parcel to me for an tampering of the contents. These guys are BIG and carry guns so I wouldn't be messing with them. Hope you have a very very busy weekend filled with lots of fun stuff.