Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Signups: Closes April 30 at midnight  Come join the fun! >

May Secret Pal Signups: Closes April 30 at midnight Come join the fun!

May Secret Pal Signups: Closes April 30 at midnight Come join the fun!

Old 05-18-2020, 08:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
This to to my SP. Your package was mailed today. Should be there by Friday the 22nd. I have to apologize, because something I planed to send to you was used by my husband (but only a little bit). I am going to send it to you anyway. Hopefully it won't ruin the whole thing for you.

Take care all and stay safe.

Hugs
BrendaK

So I am curious as can be. He used a little bit? A little bit of what? Body wash, fabric, dark chocolate, thread or what LOL. Now I am curious. I think my hubby would be in danger of taking any snacks.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:21 PM
Power Poster

Annaquilts he didn't realize that it was for someone else. I can't say until my SP opens her packge. I think that if she can just ignore that little bit it will be ok.

Hugs to all
BrendaK
Old 05-19-2020, 09:45 AM

Hi Guys,

I mailed on the 5th May because of the delays in getting across the pond.... hopefully it will be there soon.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 05-19-2020, 04:18 PM

I received a lovely package from Gaijin last evening. She made the most wonderful mask for me. In my county, you cannot go out without a mask so it was perfect.

He sent red and white fabric for a project I will be starting, a panel for a book, a Chickadee panel that will become a table runner, needles, thread, wonderful sponges, pattern, and cat toys. Only the wrapper is shown in the picture as the cat loves them.

Thank you Gaijin. The package was so personalized and perfect for me.
Attached Thumbnails secret-pal-may.jpg   secret-pal-may-mask.jpg  
Old 05-19-2020, 05:00 PM

Secret Pal, I am so sorry for the delay in sending you your package! The item I ordered still has not arrived. It's coming via Fed Ex and was shipped over a week ago. New delivery date is Thursday. If it doesn't come then I'll be sending you 2 packages!
Old 05-20-2020, 08:49 PM

Secret Pal, the item I ordered for you arrived today so I will mail your package tomorrow. I hope you find it worth the wait!

Also in today's mail was a most generous package from BrendaK. She sent so many lovely things! Laurel Burch charm squares , fat quarters, batik strips, books, a kitchen towel, a zipper bag full of cat goodies. patterns, notepads, hand cream - so very generous! Thank you, Brenda!

Annaquilts, I guess Mr. BrendaK must like puzzles, as he did a couple in the book Brenda sent me.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:00 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Mary Christine View Post

Annaquilts, I guess Mr. BrendaK must like puzzles, as he did a couple in the book Brenda sent me.
That is so funny!
Old 05-22-2020, 05:10 PM

Default Received a lovely package from Wbfrog!

Thank you so much for the 5 fabrics- 2 fruit prints and 3 green fabrics, the "measuring tape" tape, the 2.5 inch precut squares, the pencil case, the notebook with cute cover, and the pretty card! I will make good use of everything!

Gaijin
Attached Thumbnails img_0393-1-.jpg  
Old 05-22-2020, 08:59 PM

Secret Pal, it's time to rejoice! Your package went out in the mail yesterday. You can expect it on Tuesday. Hope it suits you!
Old 05-24-2020, 08:45 AM

.That is great. Needed a good laugh this morning. He must indeed like puzzles.

Originally Posted by Mary Christine View Post
Secret Pal, the item I ordered for you arrived today so I will mail your package tomorrow. I hope you find it worth the wait!

Also in today's mail was a most generous package from BrendaK. She sent so many lovely things! Laurel Burch charm squares , fat quarters, batik strips, books, a kitchen towel, a zipper bag full of cat goodies. patterns, notepads, hand cream - so very generous! Thank you, Brenda!