Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT >

May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Old 05-06-2013, 12:06 PM

Well, none of the clues fit me. I DEFINITELY do not like purple. Although that purple kilt was "interesting" until you covered him with a sweater! One of my SPs package will be mailed late since an item I ordered for her won't be here by Friday--but she posts on this thread often, so I'm sure will understand. Plus it will be worth waiting for -- I promise. The other SP's package will be mailed on time. Just need to finish making something special for her.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:57 PM

Hello All - I haven't joined in on the monthly swaps in a while. Been dealing with my mother who has been ill but I just want to let everyone know I am having a Mother's Day Mystery Gift Giveaway on my new blog at www.quilterscandyshop.blogspot.com so become a follower and have your chance at winning a few goodies!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:11 PM

Knitette- Oh my, oh my.... The owl is too cute... I could only be so lucky!!

Last edited by tracibug; 05-06-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Message was parsed
Old 05-06-2013, 02:32 PM

Knitette I just ordered the pattern...maybe I will make one for the June SP swap...my pkg is all wrapped and ready to go. I am just waiting for Brenda to send out the names for the FQ swap so I can go to the post office just once. My mom has been having a lot of problems so I have been with her a lot...have to plan my trips out now in order to fit it all in.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:33 PM

My SPs wish list keep getting sucked into cyber space. Finally came thru this morning. Went to Joann's Sat and got all of the staples. LQS here I come tomorrow on my lunch break for the must-haves and fabric to make your special gifties.

Corporate office change our work schedules; so no more Saturdays unless it's the last Saturday in the month and late night is aways the first Monday of the week. On Wednesday my daughter has planned College day at WKU. She has the opportunity to graduate in December from high school. We have to get on the ball so she finds a college to attend in January. Once we get home I plan to be in the "corner" the rest of the evening. This past weekend's thunderstorms messed up our satellite . The repairman won't be here until Saturday. No TV for us. Good thing I have lots of projects that need to be finished and in the mail before Monday. Now. I'm off to my last Ladies Class at Church. See you all when I get home!
Old 05-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Beeboop71 View Post
Hello All - I haven't joined in on the monthly swaps in a while. Been dealing with my mother who has been ill but I just want to let everyone know I am having a Mother's Day Mystery Gift Giveaway on my new blog at www.quilterscandyshop.blogspot.com so become a follower and have your chance at winning a few goodies!

I am a follower now!
Old 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM

Ok, SP -- Your package went out today. Most likely on a slow boat to China..

Oh wait wrong Country! HEE.

A clue is you have been to the U.S. I am sorry I couldn't send more though. I hope you will like what I could send
Old 05-06-2013, 04:34 PM

Just a quick note. Dad had a very bad day. He has exactly 800 white blood cells. No chemo today, he's not allowed out of the house for a week, and nobody is allowed to touch him. I'm really upset, and I stupidly sewed when I was upset as I really, really hate being late with things. I was so frustrated I ruined a needlecase that is already overdue to get mailed out. Going to start over as soon as I take a break.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:43 PM

So sorry about your Dad! Sending good thoughts to you....
Old 05-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Power Poster

Quiltingdragon so sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers.
Also sorry to hear about all the gals who haven't been feeling good, myself included, just a bad cold but one that I had no energy to do anything. Feel better now and hope others do too.