Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT >

May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Old 05-15-2013, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
That was great, thanks for the pix!

*slinks off with Hav4Boys' dark chocolate raisinets while she is checking out the wedding pics*
Ha ha, to bad I already ate the whole package!
Old 05-15-2013, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
My SP package is on it way - - -

Jane
And it arrived! What a dreary day here too, so I'm glad to see it in the mail. Jane made sure I had a buncha goodies too! The fQ's are beautiful and what an array of colors. I especially love the butterflies, I am working on a crayon wonky birdhouses and I can fussy cut a few of those for the trees.
I love the zippered pouch and needed one for my purse, it'll go right next to the snap it one I received in a SP box awhile ago. The note pad is adorable and I can use the quarter inch tape. Thanks much for the magazines, I don't have either one. The seeds are beautiful and will go into the ground on a less rainy day. The thread is great, aurifil is one I don't get too use very often. I love it all, even the teeny paper piece project and the tea pot. Paper piecing challenges me and sometimes I need that
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413686[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413687[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails photo-0001.jpg   photo-0003.jpg  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Power Poster

Krystyna, wonderful wedding pictures. Thanks for sharing. Really like your dress.
Still waiting for my package.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:42 AM

Krystyna - the photos are great and you look wonderful - so chic!

Nancy in Louisiana - your comment about the dancing hippos cracked me up - ROFL every time the image pops into my head!!!! Would love to see that photo, lol.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:55 AM

As promised, here's my photo of the wonderful package received from quiltymom. Look at all the goodies!!! The potholder with matching coasters, different recipe books (I enjoy cooking and baking), the wonderful butterfly suncatcher that I will hang on the curtain rod just over my computer. Notice the cellophane bag with the rolled up things inside. They are small squares of rolled up fabrics that she rolled up with cellophane and gold twist ties....just so creative!!! Great package, quiltymom.....thank you so much!!!
Attached Thumbnails p1030818.jpg  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:56 AM

Great wedding photos Krystyna.....love your dress. Just beautiful!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:33 PM

I can't believe it is taking so long for my pal to get her package!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:51 PM

Lovely packages, everyone. Now, there are two of you who are getting ready to move over to the "the bench" -- don't do it. I had to wait for something I ordered to arrive (the downfall of living in a small rural community). I am stuffing the packages today and will mail tomorrow. So, don't panic -- good things are on their way to someone in the NE who asked for a specific colour of fabric, has dogs, and likes batiks, coffee and chocolate. Another package will be winging its way to someone in the the Midwest who doesn't post very much, has a cat, likes to read and had no preferences of fabric colour or notions. I think the wait will be worth it.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Power Poster

Great packages everyone. Love seeing them. Krystyna nice pictures. Everyone looks so nice and happy.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:36 PM

I am so totally spoiled by Krystyna. Look what was waiting for me when I got back from my mother's today! French blue fabric (enough to make a quilt or two), fun fabric squares, WOOL,note pad...so cute,chocolate orange peel candy, black bear licorice (notice it is open..yep..I did that and am still licking my lips!),quilt books, a really great note, earrings made by Krystyna...adorable and will certainly wear them and a book that is pretty scary..I read the back cover and I know it will be hard to put down though it appears to be terrifying...non-fiction by a Friend of Medjugorje "They Fired the First Shot 2012". Please carefully look at the pictures I feel like I have left out some things...I really can't wait to go back downstairs and go through it all again. Thank you so much Krystyna...I hope I get your name soon. Sharon
Attached Thumbnails dscn2052.jpg   dscn2053.jpg   dscn2054.jpg