Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 136 of 477 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 135 136 137 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Stewart
    I finally received my second February block from quiltjoey, by no fault of her own the block finally got here a month later, LOL. My substitute mail lady does not know how to read my address on the mail box and sent the block back once, then JoAnn sent it again and the block got mailed to another address because the sub mail lady wrote on the package, countryside not Countryland, and I am Countryland, finally regular mail man got his car fixed and caught my package and delivered it to me! Yay, and it is perfect. I would of got a picture up sooner but my morning sickness is morning noon and night. LOL
    I'm looking for tree patterns. Can you tell me where you got that tree psttern?
    I woult be forever grateful.

Thanks a bunch , Sue

Sandy, I have not forgotten you, your block will go out this week. I actually went back to work two weeks after surgery instead of four and it was hard on me and was super tired after work every day, but Im feeling much better now so catching up.

I couldn't get a picture to attach last time, but I am not one to give up easily. This is from Quilting Pinjinsa:

Three Tulips
    Name:  Attachment-151813.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  36.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jetnica
    wahhooo!!

my goal for the weekend was to get all the tshirts for the first graduation quilt cut, fused, and cut out.

I did that this afternoon! So I took the evening and got caught up on my swaps:

hsquiltingmom (march partner): i am not a floral gal, but i suprised myself with your block - it's cute!

lisalisa (extra swap): you said artist's choice - so I indulged myself in a pattern I've been wanting to try but had no real reason! SUPER adorable!

crafty3970 (extra swap): again with the florals, but I LOVE this block - I might have to make a quilt with this pattern!

paintmejudy (extra swap): this one combines two of my favorite things (add a turtle and it's all three...), and there's not a pastel color anywhere in sight - it should fit in better with your theme.

okay. whew. i'm all caught up. AND i've finally decided on a new theme (starting in April -- hopefully I'll be caught up with these graduation quilts/gifts by then)

ready....

my new theme is: HALLOWEEN!

:D :D

I can't wait to start on my turtle quilt (after graduation!) and to start getting halloween blocks in!!

Lol..... thats my theme :)

Blog Entries
    Bookworm,

I finally mailed your March block yesterday!

Blog Entries
    A big thank you to Wendy and Katie Ann for the beautiful blocks they sent me for our extra March block swap.
    They will look wonderful in the "Quilt of Valor" that I making.

Also a quick up date to all my March extra swap partners.
    I hope to have my house on the market by the end of the week, so I'll have time to start quilting again and get all of you blocks made.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful red, white and blue blocks :) :thumbup: :)

Katie Ann
    Name:  Attachment-116620.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  56.9 KB

Gwenny
    Name:  Attachment-151823.jpe
Views: 21
Size:  54.5 KB

Dotcomdtcm and I did an extra March swap, and she sent an extra surprise -- an adorable cupcake/strawberry pincushion! Thank you so much, Dotty. Love the pinwheels, pincushion is incredibly sweet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Roseysue
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Stewart
    I finally received my second February block from quiltjoey, by no fault of her own the block finally got here a month later, LOL. My substitute mail lady does not know how to read my address on the mail box and sent the block back once, then JoAnn sent it again and the block got mailed to another address because the sub mail lady wrote on the package, countryside not Countryland, and I am Countryland, finally regular mail man got his car fixed and caught my package and delivered it to me! Yay, and it is perfect. I would of got a picture up sooner but my morning sickness is morning noon and night. LOL
    I'm looking for tree patterns. Can you tell me where you got that tree psttern?
    I woult be forever grateful.

Thanks a bunch , Sue
    My Feb swap pattern made this for me her name is quiltjoey, you might be able to pm her and find out where the pattern came from, she is super sweet so I think she will be more than helpful! :-)

The tulip block is beautiful, love those pinwheels also.

Katie Ann & Gwenny: Stunning R,W,& B blocks. Your points are so perfect :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm
    Quote Originally Posted by jetnica
    wahhooo!!

my goal for the weekend was to get all the tshirts for the first graduation quilt cut, fused, and cut out.

I did that this afternoon! So I took the evening and got caught up on my swaps:

hsquiltingmom (march partner): i am not a floral gal, but i suprised myself with your block - it's cute!

lisalisa (extra swap): you said artist's choice - so I indulged myself in a pattern I've been wanting to try but had no real reason! SUPER adorable!

crafty3970 (extra swap): again with the florals, but I LOVE this block - I might have to make a quilt with this pattern!

paintmejudy (extra swap): this one combines two of my favorite things (add a turtle and it's all three...), and there's not a pastel color anywhere in sight - it should fit in better with your theme.

okay. whew. i'm all caught up. AND i've finally decided on a new theme (starting in April -- hopefully I'll be caught up with these graduation quilts/gifts by then)

ready....

my new theme is: HALLOWEEN!

I can't wait to start on my turtle quilt (after graduation!) and to start getting halloween blocks in!!

Lol..... thats my theme :)
    uh oh, do i need to change my theme?

I just got the most gorgeous block from Fromzstore. It has an embroidered butterfly in the center.

Banned
    Love the blocks, I might just have to change my theme to anything goes, there are so many to have to decide which one to change to. i just don't know.

I received this grand Howling Wolf from PokerDiva yesterday.

Thank you so-o-o much :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you to everyone who has sent me a block,I love them all,but haven't mastered taking pictures yet,so sorry you won't see your blocks from me here,wish I could,can't slow the kids down enough to teach this "old dog",hopefully soon,The camara is here just waiting for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie

that's sew creative! what a wonderful looking pooch!! lol...
    can you call a wolf a pooch???
    he's cute anyway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacquie
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie

that's sew creative! what a wonderful looking pooch!! lol...
    can you call a wolf a pooch???
    he's cute anyway!!!
    Sure you can call him a "pooch". I just wouldn't do it to his face :lol: :lol: :lol:

I received my blocks from Abonda..very pretty! Thanks you so much! My blocks to her are on their way! She should receive them tomorrow or Tuesday for sure. I attached a pic of all the blocks. The black/white/burgundy on top are the ones I am sending to Abonda and the basket blocks on the bottom are the ones I received from Abonda! Sorry I attached the ones to Abonda before she received them but going out of town this week....

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky
    I received my blocks from Abonda..very pretty! Thanks you so much! My blocks to her are on their way! She should receive them tomorrow or Tuesday for sure. I attached a pic of all the blocks. The black/white/burgundy on top are the ones I am sending to Abonda and the basket blocks on the bottom are the ones I received from Abonda! Sorry I attached the ones to Abonda before she received them but going out of town this week....
    Beautiful all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky
    Very pretty :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone
    Today I got a beautiful bee block from my February partner, mcb1180. Thank you for it. I'm also posting the block I sent to her for her theme of green, brown, and cream.
    Bibliostone: What pattern did you use for this......Feb block I sent to mcb1180????

got a fabby block & extra fabric from 'quilted horse', look at the colours!!!
    wow!! thank you janet!!!

feb block swap...
    Name:  Attachment-169621.jpe
Views: 11
Size:  86.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Debe, thank you for the beautiful block! I am trying to figure out posting pictures, give me a LOT of time!
    Zquilter, I am mailing your March block this week, and adding some spring weather to the envelope for you!
    I am having so much fun trying out new block patterns for the swap,and new color ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by jacquie
    got a fabby block & extra fabric from 'quilted horse', look at the colours!!!
    wow!! thank you janet!!!
    Looking good :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i won't be staying at my daughter's house and volunteering with her Daycare to read stories, sing songs, and play games, which wears me out and leaves me no energy for anything else. Also, I've been sick for the past three weeks and I've just felt drai...n...ed.

I'll be at home all week so I should be able to finish February and March's blocks. Plus, I'm going to a new Dr. who really seems to know what he's doing; and I am actually starting to feel a little better. Thanks for all the wishes for good health.

Page 136 of 477 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 135 136 137 146 186 236 ... LastLast