Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 424 of 477 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 423 424 425 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #10576
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Girlscout1 Here is one of your blocks it's Andy I still need to make Ann for you hope you like....

    Linda I forgot you wanted a depression block and here it is, there is no need to make me another Sue it was my screw up, I hope this is what you meant by Country if not PM and tell me what you need..I'm here to please...LOL
    Donna
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  42.8 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    ljdugas31.....Well I hope you like yours here they are. It's pink not red...LOL
    Attachment 355551
    Donna
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  2. #10577
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Girlscout1 Here is one of your blocks it's Andy I still need to make Ann for you hope you like....

    Linda I forgot you wanted a depression block and here it is, there is no need to make me another Sue it was my screw up, I hope this is what you meant by Country if not PM and tell me what you need..I'm here to please...LOL
    Donna
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  42.8 KB
    Oh ya i LOVE IT!!!!! I love them both. Thank you donna..

  3. #10578
    Junior Member girlscouts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    231
    I love him... Finishing yours up tonight.... If I figure out how to post pics I will..... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Girlscout1 Here is one of your blocks it's Andy I still need to make Ann for you hope you like....

    Linda I forgot you wanted a depression block and here it is, there is no need to make me another Sue it was my screw up, I hope this is what you meant by Country if not PM and tell me what you need..I'm here to please...LOL
    Donna
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  42.8 KB

  4. #10579
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Glad you like him and here's Ms Raggedy Ann with Mr Andy...LOL
    They have got the ugly faces...LOL
    I don't know why the background is showing darker because the background colors are the same...
    Donna
    PS PM me your address so I can get them in the mail soon...
    Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  90.0 KB
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  5. #10580
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    10
    Luv, here is what is coming to you in mail today.Name:  SBS.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  175.0 KBI like them. Used 30s fabric this time on each. My daughters favorite is the Sam.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

  6. #10581
    Super Member bibliostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,727
    Blog Entries
    133
    My July blocks came while I was on vacation. The iris blocks are from Lizzie142. The other 2 blocks are the ones I sent to her.

    Iris block 1:
    Name:  2012 07a Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  22.7 KB

    Iris block 2:
    Name:  2012 07b Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  27.3 KB

    Flower block 1 (supposed to look like a sunflower):
    Name:  2012 07a Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  17.7 KB

    Flower block 2:
    Name:  2012 07b Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  18.9 KB
    http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/bibliostone/library/
    Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author


  7. #10582
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Oh my goodness, loved them all thank you so much for helping me out with my mom's Sue quilt...
    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Luv, here is what is coming to you in mail today.Name:  SBS.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  175.0 KBI like them. Used 30s fabric this time on each. My daughters favorite is the Sam.
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  8. #10583
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    You have some awesome looking blocks there!
    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    My July blocks came while I was on vacation. The iris blocks are from Lizzie142. The other 2 blocks are the ones I sent to her.

    Iris block 1:
    Name:  2012 07a Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  22.7 KB

    Iris block 2:
    Name:  2012 07b Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  27.3 KB

    Flower block 1 (supposed to look like a sunflower):
    Name:  2012 07a Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  17.7 KB

    Flower block 2:
    Name:  2012 07b Lizzie142-crop.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  18.9 KB
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  9. #10584
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Ok Anna,
    Here is your second block and they will be in the mail tomorrow. I hopt there are what you wanted. The second block is the Gnome Garden......LOL
    R
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

  10. #10585
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    10
    They are pretty Roberto, but I am wondering if you uploaded the same one twice? They look the same to me.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

  11. #10586
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    I did. Opps. It was so hot here yesterday i don't think my brain was working.
    All the best
    R

    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    They are pretty Roberto, but I am wondering if you uploaded the same one twice? They look the same to me.
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

  12. #10587
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    10
    You are sending that heat our way today.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

  13. #10588
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    OK Wilma here the first of your blocks ofr extra swaps. It was a little intimidating to make something with no guides or colors, so I said a little pray and an english garden came to me so here is Block 1 - The enchanted garden.
    Iam working on the second one and will post tomorrow. No hints........lol
    Roberto
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by rfbrazell; 08-17-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

  14. #10589
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    I received another Sue, Thank you Linda you did such a great job and she fit right in.
    Just a few more rows and I will be done with my mom's top...(YEAAAAA) LOL
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  36.7 KB
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  18.4 KB
    Name:  006.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  34.4 KB
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 08-18-2012 at 01:49 AM.
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  15. #10590
    Senior Member Whigrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pine cone and tassel state
    Posts
    950
    Your quilt is going to be so sweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    I received another...Just a few more rows and I will be done with my mom's top...(YEAAAAA) LOL
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  36.7 KB
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  18.4 KB
    Name:  006.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  34.4 KB
    My best is the least I can do.

  16. #10591
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    OHHH I love the sparkle, very pretty indeed!
    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    OK Wilma here the first of your blocks ofr extra swaps. It was a little intimidating to make something with no guides or colors, so I said a little pray and an english garden came to me so here is Block 1 - The enchanted garden.
    Iam working on the second one and will post tomorrow. No hints........lol
    Roberto
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  17. #10592
    Super Member Annaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    9,718
    Woohoo Robert! What a nice surprise. I had not looked under this thread for awhile and suddenly I see these adorable gnome blocks and they are for me. Thank you! They will be a wonderful addition to my magical forest blocks.
    I hope you like the blocks I am making for your family Christmas quilt.

    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Ok Anna,
    Here is your second block and they will be in the mail tomorrow. I hopt there are what you wanted. The second block is the Gnome Garden......LOL
    R
    Anna Quilts

  18. #10593
    Super Member Annaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    9,718
    Very pretty blocks lv2sew2011. Thank you for sharing and posting pictures. I just did a depression block too. Yours looks very pretty.
    Anna Quilts

  19. #10594
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Thank you Ms. Anna
    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Very pretty blocks lv2sew2011. Thank you for sharing and posting pictures. I just did a depression block too. Yours looks very pretty.
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  20. #10595
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Thank you Whigrose! A lot of folks put a lot of hard work into this quilt! And I appreciate them all for helping me!
    Quiltermomma I got your blocks today! Thank you very much I still need to make you two more but got to get some more batiks first...
    Donna
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  21. #10596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rain Country USA
    Posts
    300
    Blog Entries
    5
    It is wonderful! I finished the first star and decided to design a paper piecing for the second block. Hope to mail them out on Monday but it may be later in the week. We cooled back off here on the coast --actually rained enough to dampen the driveway yesterday a.m. and this a.m. Hope things are comfortable up at your end of the world.

    Wilma

    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    OK Wilma here the first of your blocks ofr extra swaps. It was a little intimidating to make something with no guides or colors, so I said a little pray and an english garden came to me so here is Block 1 - The enchanted garden.
    Iam working on the second one and will post tomorrow. No hints........lol
    Roberto

  22. #10597
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    I am so glad, Anna and WilliP liked their blocks. Send a pic when you have used themm in your quilt, would love to see them.
    and can I say DONNA in OK your are doing fabulouso with your work, that sun bonnet sue is Fair worthy for a prize.
    A treat comingyour way.
    all the best
    R
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

  23. #10598
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Thank you Robert....
    WilliP it rained here in Oklahoma finally yesterday my yard has so many ruts from the 3 digit weather we've been having for several weeks now...we so needed it badly...Donna
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    I am so glad, Anna and WilliP liked their blocks. Send a pic when you have used themm in your quilt, would love to see them.
    and can I say DONNA in OK your are doing fabulouso with your work, that sun bonnet sue is Fair worthy for a prize.
    A treat comingyour way.
    all the best
    R
    (Ż`v´Ż)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨Ż`•.¸¸.♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  24. #10599
    Super Member Annaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    9,718

    Cool This one is for Linda

    A Depression block. Linda I would love to see all of the ones together that you collected sofar. I really like scrappy quilts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Anna Quilts

  25. #10600
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    A Depression block. Linda I would love to see all of the ones together that you collected sofar. I really like scrappy quilts.
    I love it!!!! I only have 4 blocks but i will share a picture as soon as i can. THANK YOU!!

Page 424 of 477 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 423 424 425 434 474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.