Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 05:12 AM

Ooooop! Almost forgot my ss clue: You live on the North American continent and love bright cheery colors!
Old 10-20-2013, 05:29 AM
Power Poster

Hey SS, I upgraded to a smart phone. Its a galaxy s lll mini, and I could use a case to carry it in. LOL
Old 10-20-2013, 05:31 AM

I have my box ready to go. Stuffed it to the brim. I put some things in there for a little one too. That's about the only clue I can give. But is it a little fur baby or a little person?
Old 10-20-2013, 05:42 AM

ha ha ha you wouldn`t catch me eating no worms....when I was just a baby my mom said I did try to eat one but she caught me just in time before I swallowed it.....don`t think I will try that again.....chocolate, gummy or real...he he he hmmm although I do love chocolate.....oh I love gummy too....well maybe.............but not for breakfast!!!!.
Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
Come on over here, Cindy! Sulabug made fresh worms,SLURP! They wiggle as the go down, I think this one is a wiggle wormie! LOL. huntannette are you ready for breakfast?
Old 10-20-2013, 05:46 AM

Wink

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Hey Crafty, hiding is not allowed on this Secret Santa thread. You must join the rest of us & just let go & be naughty!! It's so much fun!!
:
uh uh I don't wanna be in the hole! I know What is lurking there.I thought that we was playing hide and seek all this time. No wonder no one found me and I had so much FREE time. LOL Ho Ho Ho
Old 10-20-2013, 05:50 AM

I would need one of those Super Duper Super Sonic brooms to go in the hole with you all....I am pretty dang far....I`d be at the North Pole in no time if I flew straight up like the crow......there is actually a Polar Bear retreat just 100 km from here......
Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Judy, I am so glad that you invited Cindy to join us in our adventure to get huntannette down in the hole with all of the rest of us!! It seems we are having so much fun & I invite everyone else to come on down. You are going to LOVE it!!

Old 10-20-2013, 05:54 AM

Here`s my clue for the day....no use giving clues, my ss probably wouldn`t even see them.......
Old 10-20-2013, 06:03 AM

Som, just use one of the flat rate boxes from the P.O. that is your best bet.

Now, Nessie, speak for youself. Sane is not a word that describes any quilter. After all, we are the people that take perfectly good fabric, cut it up, so it back together, then sometimes, cut that back up, and yet so it together again. So, I think sane is not a way to describe us. LOL Eccentric, out there, off our rockers, tilted, wierd, perplexing, yes all of those, but sane. NO WAY and all of us know it. LOL

Now, clue for SS, there is no clue, like huntannette said, you wont see it anyway. Now off to my sewing parlor to get some work done. Yeah right parlor more like my corner. No matter where I go I am naughty, here its the hole and at home it the corner. BOOO WOOOO, oh will naughty is fun. LOl
Old 10-20-2013, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
Hello Everyone!
I have just read the ENTIRE thread and loved seeing some old friends posting here! Neesie, still hot in Texas? Grann of 6
do you ever sleep? Paintmejudy, another mystery quilt next year? SS, I am easy to please, just appreciate the basics and anything handmade. Now, when you sing of "city sidewalks" think of me strolling down Broadway. I do so love NYC. This will be out 30th year watching the Nutcracker Ballet at Lincoln Center. It is magic & a lot is free!

Here's my first clue. I promise to send more. My package is heading south of NY to someone who likes cats. xo Dotty
Hi, Dotty! It's presently 45 degrees and we're expecting today's high to be about 64! BEAUTIFUL and NOT HOT!!! We'll be back into the 70's before the week is over . . . but have probably left the 90's behind! YAY!!!!!
Old 10-20-2013, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
For all you good people not in the hole, my DH made some fresh apple crisp tonight. Would anyone like some? Its still warm and I have vanilla ice cream and decaf coffee!
What hole? There's no hole, here. We just happen to be in a rather deep indentation. Got any left-overs?