Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

I had tons of fun with this last year. It is so fun to receive and to give quilting things. I will send my form right now teri. Thanks for hosting.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Yeah!!! Getting in early so I don't miss out this year...PM already sent. Definitely agree with btiny36....
    I love all the swaps and definitely wish to please. Please update your profiles.... and when signing up for this swap, list ALL the things you like or want. Don't think your list makes you sound greedy....we know you don't expect everything on the list but it gives us a whole lot more chances to please you which is our goal.in moP

Blog Entries
    he,he.....(re above comment) missed when I tried to click on the "post quick reply" and hit several random keys in error . .... Comment ends with smiley face...sorry....having hard time getting use to my Kindle Fire.

I want to join Teri. Thanks for hosting this swap . I have read that the good comes to those that wait for the Secret Santa !!!! TRUE ???? Hope so. Hugs

I want to join this year. I will send my PM to you in a minute. Thanks for hosting this. I know it will be loads of fun.

Blog Entries
    YIPEE DOODLES !!!
    let the fun begin
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

WOOHOO! I see the group assembling! I've been keeping an eye on the board for the sign up all month! Knew it was coming! Sulabug, I didn't have to remind you this year! Way to go! Maybe we'll get each other this year. Dreamer2009, glad to see you here too! Now, which naughty corner are we going to put you in this year??? Or did we decide it was going to be an entire room? Hmmmmmm......

I don't know about ya'll, but I've been collecting bits & pieces for SS all year, so whomever I get will be in for a real treat, for sure. Even have the bells ready! Heeheeeheee!!! Gotta love Santa, right??

For all the newcomers, WELCOME! Come on in & enjoy! Don't forget to jump right in on the chatter on the thread so we can get to know our partners. Don't be shy! We have a lot of fun in here & laughter will abound!
    Last edited by Cindy60545; 09-13-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: forgot something

Blog Entries
    terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ugha, there you go, calling for Terri to save you Dreamer! You're starting already! Here we go!!!!!!

I'm in! Sign me up for the fun! Sending a PM~
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

omacookie, you have to PM me your info!! Make sure you read the rules!

Quote Originally Posted by omacookie View Post
    I want to join Teri. Thanks for hosting this swap . I have read that the good comes to those that wait for the Secret Santa !!!! TRUE ???? Hope so. Hugs

Don't have PM yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
    I'm in! Sign me up for the fun! Sending a PM~

I have a huge sack of coal for those that don't behave and I also had the farmer dig a hole in his field behind my house. All naughty ones will be in the hole. I will be nice and give you an umbrella in case it rains, but that's about it. Have I mentioned that there are critters out there?

Blog Entries
    I'm being a good girl this year
    ask Terri

Blog Entries
    can I share my umbrella with the critters ??

I am in. sending PM in a few moments. I am excited to play.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Nope, can't share umbrella with critters. Just remember...if you hear gunshots...D U C K ! !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    nope, can't share umbrella with critters. Just remember...if you hear gunshots...d u c k ! !
    whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ????

I have a huge sack of coal for those that don't behave and I also had the farmer dig a hole in his field behind my house. All naughty ones will be in the hole. I will be nice and give you an umbrella in case it rains, but that's about it. Have I mentioned that there are critters out there?
    You can't scare me!! I've got TEENAGERS!

Nope, can't share umbrella with critters. Just remember...if you hear gunshots...D U C K ! !
    HEHEHE I have my own shotgun...I'll share with your Dreamer!! Heck we have even shot gators in the backyard where I lived last year! I have already started gathering and making gifts!! Looking forward for the old gang getting back together!! Got the liquor collection started for the naughty corner/room/party place!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    HEHEHE I have my own shotgun...I'll share with your Dreamer!! Heck we have even shot gators in the backyard where I lived last year! I have already started gathering and making gifts!! Looking forward for the old gang getting back together!! Got the liquor collection started for the naughty corner/room/party place!!
    Hey Pat
    no naughty corner
    Terri had the farmer dig a hole in his field behind her house. All naughty ones will be in the hole.
    but that will work for liquor collection and a shotgun...ROFLMBO !!

I'm new to this....seems like theres more to do than send 4 fat q uarters and a gift....What am I missing? I've read & re read the rules!

Quote Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
    I'm new to this....seems like theres more to do than send 4 fat q uarters and a gift....What am I missing? I've read & re read the rules!
    If it's anything like the monthly SP swap, then we'll have on-going conversation and banter. Plus a virtual party where people bring goodies and share. It's all in good fun, but to enjoy the swap to the fullest, it's important to be active on the thread. It's not just about giving and receiving a gift but getting to know fellow swappers. For me, that's the best thing about the swaps. I make on-line friends.

On another board, we started the Secret Santa in January and received our names in July. Talk about conversation and fun!

I just pulled out a fantastic piece of fabric that I'll be turning into a special "something" for my Special Person. Have to wait to get the name so I can see what she'll like.
    Last edited by Belfrybat; 09-14-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    I heard gun shots when I was coming back from the barn - luckily we don't have gators here Pat625, but we have geese, ducks and deer only I don't know what season it is and I am too much of an animal lover to want to know!

I do have a lot of room behind the barn to dig a big hole so when Terri's is full I'll get the hole dug!

Sounds like fun! Count me in and I'll PM later today.

Page 2 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast