Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM

I will be mailing my package on Monday, I have it ready to go.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I miss the matrix too! We have had 67 people mail and 32 have received their packages. I expect that will go up today!!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116 View Post
Robyn...so much for 7-10 days! My surprise is here and I love it! Thank you! Where did you get the idea for a bobbin holder? Of course, I immediately started putting bobbins in it.
I will post a picture after a bit. I still owe a picture of my sp gift, too.
WOW! That was fast. I'm glad you liked it. I got the idea from here: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2010/04/tool-time-tuesdayi-was-inspired.html There are no directions there or on the other site linked. I just went by the pictures. I also added the pin cushion top. I you want to make one let me know and I will do a write up on how I did it. I hot glued it to death...lol
Old 11-12-2011, 01:36 PM

I received a wonderful package today from tumrub. She sent chocolate and lovely fabric. She made me a pincushion that is filled with jelly beans. And she sent me the cutest earrings. They are little chicahua's for Christmas. Thank you again for the lovely package tumrub.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0154.jpg   dscn0160.jpg  
Old 11-12-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
I have been so frustrated with the new format of the board at times. I am a little bit happier today though. I have been trying to figure out how the blog works. I finally figured out how to add to my what used to be my bookmarks with out have to create a new blog for every link. I also learned how to delete an unwanted blog. So what's everyone else up to today?
Do tell AZGrl because I can't delete mine. I never created one and I certainly didn't put those pics on there, I dunno whose pics they are but they aren't mine!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:47 PM

Default Me too!

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Do tell AZGrl because I can't delete mine. I never created one and I certainly didn't put those pics on there, I dunno whose pics they are but they aren't mine!
I have the same problem and cannot figure out how to get rid of it.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all having a great day! Been busy running my Father-in-law all over town. Mailed my SP her pkg today. The PO says delivery on Monday, but I'm thinking Tues. DH is gone hunting so I'm planning on doing a little sewing and maybe start putting up my Christmas village. I know it's early but we start having company for the holidays 1 week from today. Been busy helping my Mom so haven't even started my deep cleaning yet. Guess I'll clean as I go. I did buy some ornaments for family exchange for Thanksgiving. I need to make me a Christmas purse, but don't even know what fabric I want to use. It's not like I don't have any to choose from! LOL! Hope everyone has a great evening, guess I better get started. I'll leave some new hints for my pal then.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:01 PM

Does anyone know what page the picture of that sewing machine caddie is on???? I copied the tute but want the picture am a visual type person....
Old 11-12-2011, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Does anyone know what page the picture of that sewing machine caddie is on???? I copied the tute but want the picture am a visual type person....
Ladybug, it is post #1167, can't tell you the page,as that depends on how you're set up. How many posts per page.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
O

Hi Teresa,
For each post there is a check box on the upper right hand side. Mark it. Then scroll down toward bottom and you will see moderation in blue on right hand side. Click that then click delete blog. You will have do each one separately.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by sik1010 View Post
Ladybug, it is post #1167, can't tell you the page,as that depends on how you're set up. How many posts per page.
Hey girl where have you been hiding?