Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30 >

OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30

OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30

Old 09-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

Hi Friends, I peek in everyday just so you know. lol...

I caved in to the mini quilt swap for this month. There was an odd number so I made it even, unless someone else joined. Still though, I figured I might manage one to work on slowly for the month. I am still hoping to get a good collection of mini quilts for a collage to put on a wall in our home. They help with my skills too in binding. Let's just say, I am still working on that. lol...

I have pincushions for some holidays, but not all. Come Christmas I may cave on this one too.

I have been thinking of lynnie too. I hope you are resting and get what you need lynnie. Lot's of people on here that love you.

Have a great day everyone!!!! Happy Sewing/Quilting
Old 09-30-2014, 01:14 PM

Lynnie where are you?

NanaKathy I tried goo gone and that didn't work.

Good to see you on here Susan
Old 09-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Power Poster

Here I am. In pain but I have vicodan so it's not tooo bad. I'm cut on both hips about 5-6 inches long. The right hurts more than the left. They ran the wires to the right side, and the batteries are there too. They put the controller there too so they were working in there more than the left. the left, they just took out the batteries. This time, I'm taking it easy. Not jumping out of bed like I normally do. I guess age is slowing me down, Now I have to concentrate on the knee. That will be a 4 day stay. See, you hit 50 and it's all down hill. Time to replace things. (I'm 55 now) and have been replacing stuff for the past 5 yrs. I'm ready to mail, but it might have to wait till sat when dh can mail.

So that's all that's new with me. I know I'm not drinking enough. usually I drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons a day, not even doing a quart. mostly in bed and watching junk on tv.

A BIG thank you for all your prayers and well wishes to me. It means the world to me that I have all you quilty friends.

Just waiting for a name now. thanks to all of you again.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Power Poster

Lynnie what are you drinking a qt. of a day? Hope it's water.lol Glad your back. Hugs
Old 09-30-2014, 07:09 PM

lynnie, glad your doing well. Surgery is not fun. Take care and glad your back.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:50 PM
Power Poster

Mary, usually a combination of water and diet ice tea. I drink alot and carry water everywhere I go. did it b4 it was cool to do. Now it's just a habit I can't seem to break. I freak out if i don't have water with me. won't leave the house without a bottle full of water. weird, i know. In the summer I'm worse than the winter.
Everyone have a nice evening. can't wait to see whom I get.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:06 AM

Lynnie I'm glad to see that you are ok even though you are in pain. Just take it easy.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:20 AM

Lynnie, please take it easy and don't push it. I will be assigning names shortly. That will be one less thing you have to worry about.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Power Poster

Lynnie, I drink lots of water and green tea. Being diabetic for most of my life I have always drank lots of water. I also carry water with me always and have bottles of it all over the house. (next to computer, sewing machine,bedside etc.) Hope your doing better today.Karen thanks for my names.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:00 AM

Everyone should have their names by now. This month was a little more involved since we chose either Halloween or Fall. I tried to match people with what they wanted. If there are any problems with your names, please send me a PM right away. We had 3 new people sign up so you may see a name that you aren't familiar with. Enjoy and have fun! There is a total of 18 people including me. Nice group!