Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

If anyone does the FabShop hop can you help me. I have been looking forever for the bunny at Peggy Annes Quilting & Sewing #54 on the list. All I need is some kind of hint please.

Thanks
    I collect Seraphim Angels

Blog Entries
    I'm on the bench too...leaving tomorrow for retreat for 4 days so if not today will have to wait til next week.... the bench is no place to be today in Michigan, rain and cold...blessings everyone
    Retired and living in NE Michigan

jaba, weren't you on the bench last month too? We need to find you a faster SP next month. Maybe I'll get your name and make sure you receive something early.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
    Off Topic: My sweet little doxie, Joey, had to have oral surgery today. He had 8 teeth pulled. It was quite expensive. But, when I arrived to pick him up and settle my bill I was told that someone came in and anonymously paid $100 of it! What a blessing that was for us! I am thanking God for that special angel!!
    Poor Joey! What a wonderful act of kindness. I'll bet that made your day. I'm keeping an eye on my poor little Daisy. This morning she fell down the stairs! Kind of slid the whole way down step by step until she got to the bottom and then *thump*
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Sorry Twinkie this thankyou is late but I took a horrible fall several days ago complete side from head to toes are in alot of pain. I LOVED EVEYTHing you sent. Pincushion is GREAT. I won't list everything now as hard to type son will post picture for me later. THANKYOU AGAIN!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Krystyna~is Daisy ok???? Poor girl...this little pot belly piggie of mine...I mean dog...is starting to get way too heavy again...back to diet and walking!!!

My sp's should get their packages today!
    Brenda

Blog Entries

Lookie whatI got!

I got a great package from Brenda21! I love everything that is in it...Meadow loves his blanket as well! O love orange socks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Krystyna~is Daisy ok???? Poor girl...this little pot belly piggie of mine...I mean dog...is starting to get way too heavy again...back to diet and walking!!!

My sp's should get their packages today!
    She seems to be OK. She was raring to go to the park this morning -- poking Feeney and jumping on his back like she wanted to ride him! Once we got there she decided that it was an excellent idea to chase a shepherd/pitbull mix who she decided was an intruder. So I guess the answer is yes! And Daisy Mae is a member of the porky the pig club, too. We took her to the vet for a rash and she tipped the scales at 18 lbs. Should be 10!!! I think she just has big bones.
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quiltymom, I hope you're OK! Rest up, sweetie!

Meadow is so adorable and looks so darn happy!
    Krystyna

Ok I'm getting off the bench.. is too crowded.. my birthday package came today from Brenda21 Thank you darling

Name:  IMG_20121020_154117.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  148.2 KB

I GOTS PURPLE SOCKS!!!!
    I'm so tired of being tired.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Oh NO, those purple socks have to be mine!!, but I'm still on this hard bench. Just twiddling my thumbs and talking to myself, please is someone going to keep me company?

both pair of socks are so cute, brenda did you add the lace?
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Hi Wanda, the socks came with the little lace....got a three pack of them and my other secret pal got the third pair...she should have gotten her package today too but haven't heard from her....
    Brenda

I received the most awesome package from Nancy in Louisiana. It had homemade pot holders, table topper that will be perfect for the Thanksgiving "family" get together that I got roped into. Plus a purse tote that folds up and you can carry in your purse and when you need an extra bag it is right there, what a great idea. Plus a neck strap for my scissors, both these items from Alaska. Crochet patterns, a couple other patterns, a Halloween cookbook, a quilting magazine, Kids prints and panels I can use to make quilts for my Quilts fof Kids chapter, they will put some smiles on some ill childrens faces, because they sure are cute, some fat quarters, the box seemed to be endless. If I missed something Nancy I apologize because I am doing it from memory as I have them all where I want them. If I can get my camera to work with my lap top I will post, but so far it's a no go. Thanks again for everything!
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Attachment 370996this is the pkg I sent to 'sustirley'. For some reason the SP link will not let me post pic.
    Thank you Nelda for posting the picture................I sure do love everything

Power Poster
    Susn Meadow has the cutest smile and really seems to enjoy her blanket

Krystyna - So glad to hear that Daisy Mae is none the worse for falling down the stairs. Her "fluff" must have cushioned her fall. lol Joey sends his love. He is feeling a bit better today. He even came to visit the quilting girls today at the church.
    Quiltymom - I am so sorry about your terrible fall. Take it easy and try not to overdo it. Sending healing prayers your way.
    I received my SP package from Areinn today. It was packed with some of the most amazing stuff, selected just for me.
    I will try to post a pic tomorrow. Thanks again, Lisa. You rock!!
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Just skimmed thru all of the posts, mostly looking at pics. I couldn't take the time to read them. DD had to have emergency surgery on Wed so I am now playing nurse. Hope I don't miss next months sign up.

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Catjo -- You' re very welcome.

Now everyone, just check out all the goodies sent to me from SLHughes all the way from Canada. The collapsible bin is already filled with a recent project I'm working on. The small cutting mat fits perfect in the space by my machine where it will be very handy. The mottled strips are soon to be stars in a dark sky thanks to a Utube video from Missouri Star with easy instructions. The rotary cutter case will be a finger-saver as far as my nosey little granddaughter is concerned. All the other goodies will be fun to use, and I will be so proud in my sparkly pumpkin socks. Tnanks so much for everything (I'm saying this while toasting you with a nice cup of hot chocolate). You did a great jog putting everything together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice package Nancy~I don't think I've ever seen a pink cutting mat...so cute!
    Brenda

Just opened my pkg from brenda21 and am thrilled with all the gifts. My favorite-a handmade bookmark with a silver thimble charm hanging from it. In addition, there were Halloween socks and tissues, fat quarters , patterns, a magazine, ribbon for scrapbooking, a fancy nail file and magnetic notepad. Thank you again, Brenda. Everything is great ! Pat

Just spent some time reading the last posts and boy these packages coming in are bountiful! I've had a busy week. I picked up my son from the airport after midnight Thursday (he just came in from Korea from one yr duty) and then the next day I get the call I was waiting for...my new embroidery machine is in. So Sat. morning I go to pick it up and bring it home. I'm still working on getting it together for taking pics but I will don't worry. I'll join you on the bench jaba and whoever else is waiting I"ll bring warm cinnamon streusel muffins with the hot chocolate!

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    That sounds wonderful! muffins yummy

Blog Entries
    Off Topic: Just wanted to let you all know that Marty's cancer is back. This how this cancer works, it comes then you go into remission and then it comes back. It is terminal and one day nothing will work and she will die from it.

Blog Entries
    Sewnsew - Lucky you! I know that Brenda puts together a nice package!

Quiltnut4ever - What a double delight! Your son and your new embroidery machine. Enjoy every minute with both!

Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about Marty. That really stinks on a stick. Prayers going up immediately!
    Krystyna

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 ... LastLast