Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Sign-ups: Close at midnight September 30 >

October Secret Pal Sign-ups: Close at midnight September 30

October Secret Pal Sign-ups: Close at midnight September 30

Old 10-09-2021, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
My secret pal should get her package on the 9th. Sure hope she likes what I sent.

BrendaK
THANK YOU! It did arrive and I opened it this morning - I was so tired after getting thru the workweek that I ate and went straight to bed last night. My new phone is charging so I should hopefully have a functional camera to take a picture shortly.
Old 10-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Very nice package.

My secret pals have something special headed their way. I forgot cards and had them sealed when I remembered... check under the label, that is where you will find them.

Should be delivered this week, one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday.
I received a wonderful package today from Kathy. It was full. A book by one of my favorite authors and a pattern book, clips, needles, thread, Susie the Elephant Art tote bag, a yard of strawberry fabric, 5 red batik FQ and 5 green batik FQ.(beautiful). A cute bear nesting doll set. And last but not least some green things on a key ring that have measurements on them I have no idea what they are. Fill me in Kathy. If I forgot something please forgive me there was so much.

Thank you so much for the super items. Can't wait to find out what the green things are (my husband and I are betting on their use).

BrendaK

Last edited by BrendaK; 10-09-2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2021, 07:22 PM

Fill me in Kathy. If I forgot something please forgive me there was so much.

Features & details

• Jelly Roll Sasher Tool Set Size: 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2".
  • 10pcs Multi-Sizes Jelly Roll Sasher for Folding Fabric and Biasing Strips
  • Great quilting tool to design bindings and trims for any project including jelly roll rugs, bags, mats, place mats, runners, bowls etc.
  • The size on the tool is the finished size of the folded strip.For example,if you require a 2" finished size ,cut the fabric 4" wide and then put through the 2"
  • Double fold binding to bind quilts;bias strips for stems

Old 10-10-2021, 04:39 PM
Power Poster

Thanks Kathy, I won the bet with my husband as that is what I thought it was but I wasn't sure.

BrendaK
Old 10-11-2021, 05:52 AM

My box will go out tomorrow to my Secret Pal. Hope she likes everything.

Everyone have a wonderful week. We are headed to Arkansas to participate in their craft show weekend and to visit my sister.

Jennifer
Old 10-11-2021, 03:46 PM

I have my items all ready to package up and send to my Secret Pal. It should be sent before Friday
Old 10-11-2021, 09:03 PM

Apologies to my secret pal. I ordered her most wanted the day I got her name and it’s still not here. Hopefully tomorrow….. I will get your package in the mail just as soon as it arrives. It has a long way to travel.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:38 AM

I just wanted to let the person sending me a swap package that I am out of town taking my mother to see her sick twin. I will be back the 23rd and will pick up my mail that day. I apologize for the delay.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:45 AM

I sent out my package last week, i hope it will get there soon!
Old 10-18-2021, 02:21 PM

Wow! I got the most fabulous package today from Gajin. Lots of goodies including 4+ yards of beautiful fabric, a few yummy treats for me, a toy for Ellie, a fun book, a pack of label tapes for my new label maker I got for my birthday, and so much more! My husbands going to come home and find me with my newly socked feet propped up, new book in my hand, Ellie in my lap with her new toy, popping peanut treats into my mouth, and petting the gorgeous fabric with my other hand.

thank you so much Deborah!
Attached Thumbnails 974da342-bab3-42ef-a9f9-ae47433498ca.jpeg   85521e0f-4d46-47a0-8739-7d430610796a.jpeg