Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST >

October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST

October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST

Old 09-25-2013, 10:52 PM

I going to sign up for October. I will get my info to you tomorrow Lori.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:43 AM

I'm in again this month. I think this time it will only be 2. Love this swap. Thank you Lori for everything you do.

Well I finally took the plunge and started my paperwork for SS Disability. Keep your fingers crossed. Going to see the Orthopedic Surgeon today. Lots of problems. Left Rotator cuff is shot, already had the right one operated on twice. No cartlidge in my knees, they are all swollen and every step I take you can hear my knees pop and crack. Lots of pain. Say a prayer please.

Last edited by verna2197; 09-26-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:05 AM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

Lordy girl! hope the doc can give you something to at least keep the sewing arm and foot pedal foot in business! now seriously-good luck with the ss paperwork. and hope you find relief and feel a bit better tomorrow!
Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
I'm in again this month. I think this time it will only be 2. Love this swap. Thank you Lori for everything you do.

Well I finally took the plunge and started my paperwork for SS Disability. Keep your fingers crossed. Going to see the Orthopedic Surgeon today. Lots of problems. Left Rotator cuff is shot, already had the right one operated on twice. No cartlidge in my knees, they are all swollen and every step I take you can hear my knees pop and crack. Lots of pain. Say a prayer please.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:56 AM

I am going to set this month out as we leave the 25th of October for Texas and not sure the package would get here before we leave. I will be looking for Novembers though and enjoy following you all with yours.

Linda newquilter10
Old 09-26-2013, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post

Good luck Verna on the SS. I am at the wait stage of a hearing. Will be a year since filing and now they say I won't get a hearing till next Summer. Ridiculous wait. I hope yours goes quicker then mine.
I am now confined to bed. Early, early, Tuesday morning I was in excrusitating pain. Couldn't walk, sit, on laying I could do was almost completely on my stomach. Was a crying day. Doctor got me in Tuesday, she believes I ruptured a disk. So on high does of pain meds, sterroids, go back Weds. If swelling down they will schedule a milligram cat scan. As I have neurostimulator implant in my back so I can't have a MRI now. I have degenerating disk disease so it a surprise this happens and not doing anything. I already have a pinched nerve in lower back and 3 disks in neck messed up. One compressing on the spinal cord. Arthritis, chronic migraines, 2 rotary cuff surgeries and still not right, and fibromayalgia. All this and disability turns me down. Got to love the government! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can get it quickly.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:31 PM

I'm in again. I have a box already filled, just need to find out some likes of my pal and then I can get it out the door. I just love this group of swappers. Everyone is so generous!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Power Poster

Cathy so sorry to hear about your pain and prayers to you.
verna good luck with your situation and prayers.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:24 AM

Cathy and Verna a prayer said for you both, hang in there.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:25 AM

Grandma peg, that quilt is stunning.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:27 AM

I am in again for October and I have already sent my new form to Lori
Pat