Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A10-1-2%22-layer-cake-stash-buster-swap-jan-2011-swap-%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A-t85648.html)

Qbee 12-28-2010 01:45 AM

Ahhh....well now.....I will have to rethink this...LOL :D
My LQS is having a sale so don't leave me off the list just yet :D

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Originally Posted by Qbee
I LOVED the batik swap but will have to sit this one out simply because I don't have that kind of "stash" yet..LOL ;) Give me time and I will! I didn't have a stash at all 6 months ago; now I have lots of small stuff :D
I'll be looking for your next swap!

We will miss you.. :cry: FYI- I know personally that a member, who will go unnamed, will be buying her stash to send in.. he/she washes all their fabric... hint hint.. :thumbup:

EC 12-28-2010 05:24 AM

I will have to look to see if I have any unwashed yardage!! I read somewhere, ages ago, to wash "EVERYTHING", so needless to say, I did what I was told. After reading all the comments on washed vs. unwashed, I won't wash as it comes in the door anymore. Would probably love that old-time puckered look and feel some of the time.

Momma_K 12-28-2010 06:56 AM

Hey Luv, How many do we have in the group as of this morning, or whenever you get this?

azmadgranny 12-28-2010 07:27 AM

I would like to sign up for this swap

thanks

sunrise450 12-28-2010 08:57 AM

Will PM you. Loved the batik swap. Thank you so much for doing this! Years ago I was hostess to a once a month 5" charm swap so I know how harrowing it can sometimes be.

WonkyWanda 12-28-2010 01:26 PM

Hi I am new to the board and never participated in something like this before.....but, I would love to give it a try. Please put me down for 3 sets.

sunrise450 12-28-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by WonkyWanda
Hi I am new to the board and never participated in something like this before.....but, I would love to give it a try. Please put me down for 3 sets.

That sounds wonderful! Be sure and PM LuvToQuilt! Happy to have you in the swap!

dorrell ann 12-28-2010 03:07 PM

count me in am sending you a pm right now!!

KatFish 12-28-2010 04:32 PM

The batik swap was so much fun that I'd like to do another. I will send you a PM.

WonkyWanda 12-28-2010 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450

Originally Posted by WonkyWanda

That sounds wonderful! Be sure and PM LuvToQuilt! Happy to have you in the swap!

Thank you for your welcome. I THINK I pm'd luvtoquilt..lol. I never did that before either! :0 Hope she got it.