Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   *****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Aswap-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A10%22-layer-cake-batik-swap-quick-turnaround-%2A%2A%2Aswap-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A-t74469.html)

luvTooQuilt 11-12-2010 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma
I'll add another set. So that makes 3 sets for me if there's an extra still available.

ok changed from two sets to three sets for you.. thanks for volunteering..

zjsquiltymomma 11-12-2010 09:06 AM

Thank you...I wanted to add an extra set so that worked out great.

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma
I'll add another set. So that makes 3 sets for me if there's an extra still available.

ok changed from two sets to three sets for you.. thanks for volunteering..

3699quilter 11-12-2010 09:16 AM

I can go to JoAnn's at lunch today and get another set, so that makes (4) for me.

gardner 11-12-2010 09:23 AM

I too can get another set if you still short one... Just let me know... I'll check the board later this afternoon and see if there's an answer and I can pick up the fabric on my way home.

sunrise450 11-12-2010 09:28 AM

If you still need another set now or later, just let me know. That would make 4 for me. Please PM me to let me know!

luvTooQuilt 11-12-2010 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by gardner
I too can get another set if you still short one... Just let me know... I'll check the board later this afternoon and see if there's an answer and I can pick up the fabric on my way home.

Originally Posted by 3699quilter
I can go to JoAnn's at lunch today and get another set, so that makes (4) for me.

Ok - Gardner & 3699Quitler I have added another set to each of your swaps.. thanks for volunteering..

I think Im good for now.. thanks everyone..

Crossing fingers that everyone who signed up will send in their squares as I have every set accounted for..

Just a reminder EVERYONE !!!!!!!..

Please, please pleeeese double check your squares for rotary accuracy, selvages, wonkyness and count.. I have almost 100 swap sets coming in and I am relying on each of you to check your own work... I will NOT have time to measure each and every one of these squares so please don't expect me to or ask me to. If I question ONE of your squares I will not swap the ENTIRE set.. I will not go thru and pick and chose the good ones.. So don't ask me to..

Sorry but there are ALOT of swappers/sets coming thru and this will be time consuming as it is already.. I am going to be strict on this swap... Its not fair to those who took the time to follow the rules to the T and others who threw it together with poorly cut, miscounted, selvaged squares..

If you have any questions please ask now, as I will reject sets as I see fit..

OK with all that said and done..

I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!! I just love, love, LOVE batiks.. Cant wait to see them all.. and begin my projects!!! I will have a lul on the swap for a month or two So quilting here I Come!!! FYI- the next one will be in January 2011..

Happy Quilting everyone!!!

gardner 11-12-2010 12:11 PM

Got it - I'll be sending 4 packet instead of 3 in Monday's mail to you...

3699quilter 11-12-2010 12:24 PM

4th set bought at lunch and ready to cut tonight.

luvTooQuilt - relax this weekend, sounds like you will have quite a job on your hands starting next week.

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

luvTooQuilt 11-12-2010 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by 3699quilter
4th set bought at lunch and ready to cut tonight.

luvTooQuilt - relax this weekend, sounds like you will have quite a job on your hands starting next week.

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Yay..thank you for volunteering another set you two.. It is most appreciated..

Relax? whats that, kinda like sleep huh, - missing that these nites- my lil one has been sick and home all week.. I sooooo need NON- mommy time right now.. and to top it off, This weekend I will be canning apples & pears every and anyway I can with apples and/or pears.. Whoo hoo.

ok well I guess things could be worse so ill try and put on a happy face.. :?

sunrise450 11-15-2010 12:04 PM

My 3 sets are in the mail as I type, happily on the way to Luv's house! I hope you like them. Luv, thank you for letting me swap on such a short notice.