Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ** Round Robin III Group # 7 Ladies Sew Lucky ** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A-round-robin-iii-group-7-ladies-sew-lucky-%2A%2A-t59656.html)

jodimae 01-18-2011 08:57 AM

Oh good..glad it didn't get frozen up in the ice and snow.

NorBanaquilts 01-18-2011 09:16 AM

Sorry Judy, I won't be making it to the post office with Jodie's center today. Ice/Sleet/Snow YUCK!

b.zang 01-18-2011 06:33 PM

Renee, your quilt top arrived today. All the colours are so VIVID!!! It's wonderfully bright and cheerful. I have it hanging on my design wall providing inspiration. Might have to go shopping soon. :)

Tsanchez 01-18-2011 07:06 PM

That's really beautiful

C.Cal Quilt Girl 01-20-2011 06:59 AM

Jodi... should get soon, what can I say, got to the car then it forgot to get out at the PO :) Sorry for the delay !!!

jodimae 01-20-2011 09:02 AM

OK..will be on the look out.

JudyG 01-22-2011 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Sorry Judy, I won't be making it to the post office with Jodie's center today. Ice/Sleet/Snow YUCK!

Sorry to hear about your yucky weather. Sure glad I am in AZ this winter. Even though our weather at home isn't near as bad as yours, it's cold and wet. I much prefer the sun. Anyway, I will be ready for it whenever it gets here. Went down to Tucson yesterday for the quilt show and took pictures of every Southwestern style quilt there trying to get ideas of what to do. Hopefully, once it gets here something will click in my mind.

Hope everyone is safe during your ugly weather.

jodimae 01-24-2011 05:35 AM

Good morning All....Carol, just letting you know that Judy's center arrive safe and sound Saturday. It is beautiful. They always look better in person than in the pics we post. I have no idea what I want to do with it yet, I have a few things sketched out on graph paper that I've seen in magazines but not sure what I like yet. I will hang it up so I can see it and maybe something will come to mind. This is going to be a long round, we don't have to mail out again until April 15, WOW.

Judy' how do you feel about me introudcing a new color and do you have any preference to a certain color ????

JudyG 01-24-2011 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by jodimae
This is going to be a long round, we don't have to mail out again until April 15, WOW.

Judy' how do you feel about me introudcing a new color and do you have any preference to a certain color ????

I sure can't figure out why we have three whole months for this next round.

Jodimae, my quilt is in your hands. You can do anything you want with it. I trust you completely. It is just so interesting to see where all these centers are going.

jodimae 01-24-2011 07:49 AM

I was thinking that the long round got mixed up some how and it should have been Nov.- Jan. I did read in the original rules that we were allowed extra time for the holidays, but It looks like it was appointed to the wrong dates.