Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ** Round Robin III Group # 7 Ladies Sew Lucky ** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A-round-robin-iii-group-7-ladies-sew-lucky-%2A%2A-t59656.html)

quiltwoman 03-19-2011 02:44 PM

Just popping in to say WOW!! such lovely borders on these great tops! :thumbup:

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-26-2011 07:37 AM

Sure has been Quiet lately... Are we still all here... know Donna's waiting patiently.... Hopefully to come soon!

jodimae 03-26-2011 01:19 PM

I'm still around......waiting for mailing date!! Hopefully we will hear from everybody else. I've been busy working on Relay For Life raffle stuff and a few more things.

JudyG 03-26-2011 06:30 PM

Somehow I missed seeing the border you posted, Carol, for Donna's quilt. Those fish are really cute. Not sure how I missed that post.

I am here getting ready to head back to cold, rainy Washington (I hate the thought!). Barb, if you're ready for it, I'd like to mail Jodiemae's quilt before I head out.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-26-2011 06:33 PM

Think it was last in the page.... Have a good Drive, Bummer with this being a longer than normal winter, have a friend in OR he's still getting lots of snow Burrr.

b.zang 03-31-2011 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Somehow I missed seeing the border you posted, Carol, for Donna's quilt. Those fish are really cute. Not sure how I missed that post.

I am here getting ready to head back to cold, rainy Washington (I hate the thought!). Barb, if you're ready for it, I'd like to mail Jodiemae's quilt before I head out.

Go ahead and mail it, Judy. It seems odd to me that you would mail it from so far away when we live just across a strait from each other (sort of). Any time it gets here will not be too soon. I should have asked for it to have now, while I'm on holidays - always my best sewing time. Oh well, weekends it is!

JudyG 03-31-2011 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang

Originally Posted by JudyG

Go ahead and mail it, Judy. It seems odd to me that you would mail it from so far away when we live just across a strait from each other (sort of). Any time it gets here will not be too soon. I should have asked for it to have now, while I'm on holidays - always my best sewing time. Oh well, weekends it is!

Okay, I'll let you know when it's on its way. It's weird, but it seems to me it got to you quicker from Arizona than it did when I mailed it from Washington. Who knows with the post office.

JudyG 04-05-2011 07:26 AM

Barb, it went in the mail yesterday. Let me know when you get it. It's always interesting to see how long it takes.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-08-2011 11:08 AM

Wooo Hooo 7 days to mailing... how time flies.

jodimae 04-08-2011 01:45 PM

I'm so ready to get the next round. I've been done with this one for a while. Although I really really love this one, It's time to move on.