Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ** Round Robin III Group # 7 Ladies Sew Lucky ** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A-round-robin-iii-group-7-ladies-sew-lucky-%2A%2A-t59656.html)

C.Cal Quilt Girl 07-03-2011 10:40 AM

Have a Great 4th of July all !!

JudyG 07-03-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl
Have a Great 4th of July all !!

You, too, Carol. And a belated Happy Canada Day to Barb (was on Friday). We had company over the weekend from Canada. Unfortunately, they had a terrible time getting here on Friday - had a huge backup at the border due to an RV catching on fire at the Peace Arch crossing. But they made it and we had a great time.

b.zang 07-03-2011 07:40 PM

Happy 4th to the Ladies.

I've been tenting for 3 days and am happy to be in a nice hotel with soft beds and showers! Never felt so good. 3 days without a mirror, though, I didn't realize I was so sun-burned. Looking forward to being home and catching that quilt.

jodimae 07-08-2011 04:12 PM

Hey all, Thanks for the thoughts, well wishes, prayers and kind words. I did get Donnas off in the mail on the 29th. Hope it made it home ok. Donna you are the first one to get yours back. What do you think? and what does DH think? I'm still waiting on the next round. Haven't got one yet.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 07-09-2011 05:20 PM

Still have it here Jodi, trying to contact Nay, make sure she's still at the same addie, tempted to send it straight that way, hope she hasn't moved... you'll probibly be getting something from Judy.
I'm expecting yours the next time I go to the PO..... Looks like a fun one!!

b.zang 07-12-2011 06:07 PM

:( :(
I came home to an empty (of quilt) mailbox. Isn't there one on its way, Judy? I hope so! Carol - did the southwestern beauty arrive?

JudyG 07-12-2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang
:( :(
I came home to an empty (of quilt) mailbox. Isn't there one on its way, Judy? I hope so! Carol - did the southwestern beauty arrive?

Yes, Barb, I mailed it on the first day that your postal service went back to work (Not sure of the exact date, but I know it was a Tuesday). I printed the label on 6/16 and that's when you told me not to send it because of the strike. I won't panic yet because they said mail might be slow for awhile.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 07-12-2011 08:28 PM

Picked it up yesterday morning !! WooHoo one more stop for this one, then off to home it goes... :)

jodimae 07-13-2011 03:49 AM

Ok I'm getting anxious, can't wait to work on the next one, but I'll paitently wait. Thank you girls for thinking of me after my Mom passed, ya'll are the greatest. What do ya'll think about doing another RR with the same group? I would love to do another one.

b.zang 07-14-2011 04:50 PM

Carol, your top arrived today. LOVE the colours. It has this kind of peaceful feeling to it.