Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ** Round Robin III Group # 7 Ladies Sew Lucky ** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A-round-robin-iii-group-7-ladies-sew-lucky-%2A%2A-t59656.html)

jodimae 08-18-2010 10:34 AM

Either will be fine with me...do what ever you think will fit it best.

JudyG 08-18-2010 12:37 PM

Does everyone on our group want to see pictures of their quilt as it goes along? I sure do. I saw on one group that a member doesn't want to see her quilt til it's finished. That's fine for her, but I would go crazy. I love watching them as they grow. What about the rest of you?

jodimae 08-18-2010 01:03 PM

I most definatly DO want to see mine, I would go crazy too.

b.zang 08-18-2010 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Does everyone on our group want to see pictures of their quilt as it goes along? I sure do. I saw on one group that a member doesn't want to see her quilt til it's finished. That's fine for her, but I would go crazy. I love watching them as they grow. What about the rest of you?

I want to see each and every step.
During the last IRR I participated in, I created a file in my computer and saved everybody's quilt picture in it as it was posted. It's a lot of fun to have them all together, then with a click of the mouse, watch each quilt grow to a whole top. Very impressive.

JudyG 08-18-2010 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang
I want to see each and every step.
During the last IRR I participated in, I created a file in my computer and saved everybody's quilt picture in it as it was posted. It's a lot of fun to have them all together, then with a click of the mouse, watch each quilt grow to a whole top. Very impressive.

I've been copying all the IRR-II quilts to my computer too. I think it's a good source of inspiration for different borders. I have a hard time creating something totally new and different, but if I see something I like I can usually make a little twist to it or something to make it my own, so I need all the inspiration I can get.

jodimae 08-18-2010 02:37 PM

Barbara I like that idea of saving them all in one folder, I'm gonna do that too.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 08-18-2010 03:36 PM

Lets Double Check with all...

Is the name O.K. with all ???

Do we all want to see our Rounds as they are finished ??

Any thing else we need to touch on it sounds like will soon be moved to the virtual section, Just click on virtual and it is set up like the click and go we do now. :)

jodimae 08-18-2010 04:17 PM

The name is ok with me...
I want to see my center each round.

JudyG 08-18-2010 05:33 PM

Name is great and I definitely want to see mine each round.

mswordwiz 08-18-2010 05:55 PM

The name works for me as well, and of course I want to see pics!! this was my excuse for getting a new dig camera!