Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   “...And the Earth was created.." -10.5 layer cake Swap with a Brown Twist !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%93-earth-created-10-5-layer-cake-swap-brown-twist-t196300.html)

luvTooQuilt 07-31-2012 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5409477)
:D YEAH!!!!! Now we have to watch ourselves here...don't wanna make Princessluv kick us from the swap!

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5409492)
She wouldn't kick us from the swap - how would she have any fun without us :D

There is no fun without the crazy bunch of you all !!!

luvTooQuilt 07-31-2012 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5409501)
If she tries I'll send her cookies made with my duck eggs.

ewwww ewwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!

SheriR 07-31-2012 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 5409503)
ewwww ewwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!

They are really yummy.. Try these cookies made with duck eggs. Try them, try them, Try them I say!!

luvTooQuilt 07-31-2012 06:13 PM

ok lil Miss Duck eggs, Im gonna tell ya a true story..

Hubby went to CO, Elk hunting.. He managed to get one and brought meat home.. It was the BEST steak I ever had..

However....

I couldn't eat it... All i saw every time i took a bite was the face of the elk.. and when i think of THOSE duck cookies i think of the pretty cream colored duck that YOU SENT ME A PIC OF!!!!!

Poor duck... all that work to lay that egg.. lol.. PRO DUCK LIFE !!!! lol..

sapdoggie 07-31-2012 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 5409502)
There is no fun without the crazy bunch of you all !!!

I'll take that as a compliment - thank you very much :D

I will be really crazy in the morning- having a root canal and taking "loopy" pills before the procedure and using "laughing" gas during it. Glad I won't know what is happening. I have already sworn my daughter to " silence" just in case I say something unusual. :)

SheriR 07-31-2012 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 5409541)
when i think of THOSE duck cookies i think of the pretty cream colored duck that YOU SENT ME A PIC OF!!!!!

Poor duck... all that work to lay that egg.. lol.. PRO DUCK LIFE !!!! lol..

luv,
ZuZu, that cute little duck, may lay an egg twenty days in a row, take a break and lay twenty more. You want me to let her sit on them all? What about when our cute chicks start laying? (any day now) Their job is to lay eggs. (and eat bugs):D

luvTooQuilt 08-01-2012 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5409859)
luv,
ZuZu, that cute little duck, may lay an egg twenty days in a row, take a break and lay twenty more. You want me to let her sit on them all? What about when our cute chicks start laying? (any day now) Their job is to lay eggs. (and eat bugs):D

Now that would pose a problem.. pitter patter of web feet everywhere !!!!

SheriR 08-01-2012 09:53 AM

It's not the pitter patter I worry about.... It's what they leave in their path!! :D

Yosamitesa 08-01-2012 09:56 AM

Hmmmm....40 eggs...turns into 40 ducks. Say that 1/2 are females...then you will have 21 females laying 40+ eggs...see a BAD pattern there luv??? Poor SheriR's yard would be jammed full of ducks...then were would the chickens go??? Don't see a "Duck House" in the near future...

sapdoggie 08-02-2012 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5410992)
Hmmmm....40 eggs...turns into 40 ducks. Say that 1/2 are females...then you will have 21 females laying 40+ eggs...see a BAD pattern there luv??? Poor SheriR's yard would be jammed full of ducks...then were would the chickens go??? Don't see a "Duck House" in the near future...

That would be a lot of QUACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!