Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   “...And the Earth was created.." -10.5 layer cake Swap with a Brown Twist !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%93-earth-created-10-5-layer-cake-swap-brown-twist-t196300.html)

Linda58 08-14-2012 12:18 PM

I ordered my fabrics online and they came today, I will try to get them in the mail tomorrow or thursday at the latest.

luvTooQuilt 08-14-2012 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5439563)
Mailed mine Monday so hope you get them soon.

Originally Posted by Linda58 (Post 5440674)
I ordered my fabrics online and they came today, I will try to get them in the mail tomorrow or thursday at the latest.

thanks for the heads up .. :thumbup:

sapdoggie 08-15-2012 06:13 PM

Do we have a final count yet?

Having cataract surgery next week and a procedure called canaloplasty to open the drainage canal in my eye to keep the pressures down. Hopefully, I won't have to use eye drops for the glaucoma any more. Looking forward to getting my vision back to an even level. :)

Time for me to get cutting and mailing while I can still see :D

luvTooQuilt 08-15-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5443386)
Do we have a final count yet?

Having cataract surgery next week and a procedure called canaloplasty to open the drainage canal in my eye to keep the pressures down. Hopefully, I won't have to use eye drops for the glaucoma any more. Looking forward to getting my vision back to an even level. :)

Time for me to get cutting and mailing while I can still see :D

Ill be getting my wisdom teeth pulled next week.. Soooooo not looking forward to that.. IM a wimp... hope they are handing out good drugs that day..

My poor rebel !!! Prayers all goes well and 20\20 vision is near !!!!
oh and silly girl, you can always send the fabs to me and I can cut them.. Ha! id love another reason to hide out in my sewing room.. :thumbup:

sapdoggie 08-15-2012 07:42 PM

Thanks Luv. Will probably have to take you up on that offer- another reason for you to be a cut up :D

Just remember after your teeth are pulled - DO NOT DRINK OUT OF A STRAW . It can cause a lot of pain if you get that dry socket thing. ( Can't remember if that is what it is called for sure. ) I had it happen when I had a tooth pulled- didn't use a straw though. It was painful !!!!

Just ask for "happy pills" and "laughing" gas ( not sure why they call it that- I was not laughing with my root canal ).
Keep your head elevated and an ice pack handy. <<<<<< HUGS >>>>>>>>>>>> and Prayers your way :)

Yosamitesa 08-16-2012 08:25 AM

WOW...both of y'all having surgery. Guess my prayer angels will be working overtime next week! :)

Yosamitesa 08-16-2012 08:26 AM

OH!!! ...And The Earth Was Created...So Women Could RULE!!!

sustraley 08-16-2012 03:17 PM

Hope the surgeries go well for you both!!

lauriejo 08-17-2012 02:10 PM

Fabrics all cut and stuffed in the envelope, just a little too late for today's mail. Will go out tomorrow morning, and then the waiting begins! I am so looking forward to seeing all the loverly landscapes fabs I get back.

sapdoggie 08-17-2012 06:41 PM

Thanks sustraley. Luv hang in there ! Thanks Yosamitesa !!

Fabrics on the way north !!!