Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   “Alphabet Soup" 10 1/2" layer cake Swap with a 'Stashbuster' 2.5 Twist !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%93alphabet-soup-10-1-2-layer-cake-swap-stashbuster-2-5-twist-t192986.html)

Yosamitesa 07-02-2012 11:41 AM

Well silly lady, if you had it "stickey" with some honey...you may attract some sweet ladies and gents!!! :)

Yosamitesa 07-05-2012 07:34 AM

Hello ladies...are we ready for some soupy fun??? I know I AM!!!

DoriDeS 07-05-2012 02:11 PM

Well you know that I have my fabric here and am going to cut it when I am watching tv tonight :o) Whoot Whoot Whoot soooooo excited Oh dear should ask if I am on the list lolol 6 x 6 twists....lolol ;o)

Momma_K 07-06-2012 02:34 AM

I think I can feel safe in saying I can do 2 sets for now. Still have a lot going on here at the new house but it's a lot more do-able here than at the old place. Also sending 2 twists. I'll send them out next week.

luvTooQuilt 07-08-2012 11:10 PM

My laptop went kaputs ... With the help of Mitesa she will post the list of swappers as typing all this from my iPhone is horrendous .... We will post on Monday !!!!

Still plenty of room for more swappers... !!!!!

SheriR 07-09-2012 05:38 AM

Wow this has been up a week and I didn't know!!! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING? Sending email! :D

quiltingmommy 07-09-2012 08:28 AM

I am thinking about this swap yet I am don't have any fabric with words or letters. Can anyone who is participating post a quick picture of what you are swapping so that I can get an idea of what will be received if I join? I am working on a kids blanket that is being done with primary colors and fun prints so this swap might be helpful to get some fun prints with words if they are kid friendly....

SheriR 07-09-2012 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingmommy (Post 5350783)
I am thinking about this swap yet I am don't have any fabric with words or letters. Can anyone who is participating post a quick picture of what you are swapping so that I can get an idea of what will be received if I join? I am working on a kids blanket that is being done with primary colors and fun prints so this swap might be helpful to get some fun prints with words if they are kid friendly....

I've got a big stack. I'll post a pic as soon as my tech guy finishes fixing the computers.

sapdoggie 07-09-2012 02:39 PM

Seems like the week for caput things- my internet and my rotary cutter !!! So sad- got the internet back - was off Saturday and Sunday. Had begun to catch up on the cutting and the rotary cutter handle broke.

I got a new one today, so can finish cutting in the morning and off to the mail.

Hey LUV- what ya up too girl ????????????????

Can't wait to hear all the things you have been up to when you get a new computer that has a big keyboard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yosamitesa 07-09-2012 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an example luvTooQuilt wanted me to share. Until she gets back up and running, I'll be her "computer friendly helper"!!! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]347895[/ATTACH]