Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   12th Annual Ornament Swap - Signups close October 31 at midnight (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/12th-annual-ornament-swap-signups-close-october-31-midnight-t316275.html)

CookyIN 11-12-2021 11:27 PM

Rec'd my package from a very cute dachshund wearing glasses -- thanks, Nonnie4! Now to resist temptation til Opening Day...

The next few days that will be easy, because I'm still finishing my ornament. I mentioned that earlier that I snagged a part-time job at my local grocery store bakery this summer. I'm getting a front row view of how crazy holiday time is! Pumpkin everything now and then on to Christmas. A teammate said it best last week: "They're buying everything that isn't nailed down out there!" I'm lovin' every minute of it!

RedGarnet222 11-13-2021 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8517696)
Opening day will be Dec 1. Anytime that day and make sure and post pictures. Remember to send a thank you PM.

here you go, m-fay

Nonnie4 11-14-2021 10:02 AM

So happy it arrived CookyIN and hope you like it! I am hoping it didn’t get smooshed. You may have to give it a little press. I tried to pack it well but we’ll see. I am the dachshund mom to 2 spoiled pups hence the profile pic and of course I can’t see without my glasses!

Nonnie4 11-14-2021 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These are my sweeties with the fun pup placemats I received in a recent swap.

MizMelly 11-15-2021 10:31 AM

I'm mailing my ornament out today!

CookyIN 11-15-2021 12:56 PM

Nonnie, they're adorable! And love those placemats!

RedGarnet222 11-16-2021 09:08 AM

Hi Everyone! I got my ornament swap package yesterday and put it into a closet so I would not be tempted to open early. Thanks swap mystery person!

WMUTeach 11-16-2021 05:10 PM

My ornament arrived today too. Thank you for writing Ornament on the package. I almost opened it. Wink, Wink. It will wait until December 1 and a cup of hot chocolate for the reveal.

Packing my little package right now. In the mail tomorrow! I wonder who likes snow?

LogCabin82 11-17-2021 10:08 AM

I sent mine out this past Saturday, hope you get it soon!

WMUTeach 11-17-2021 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach (Post 8520109)
My ornament arrived today too. Thank you for writing Ornament on the package. I almost opened it. Wink, Wink. It will wait until December 1 and a cup of hot chocolate for the reveal.

Packing my little package right now. In the mail tomorrow! I wonder who likes snow?

O rats, I think I forgot to write Ornament Swap on my envelope to my swapping buddy. Maybe I did, may be not. Well, any way it is in a 9 X 5 brown envelope with hand drawn Christmas trees on the outside.Don't open it until December 1 Sorry. I don't want to spoil my swappers surprise!:(