Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2011 Row Robin - Group 11 - Making Friends Row by Row (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2011-row-robin-group-11-making-friends-row-row-t85092.html)

Boop56 01-26-2011 10:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Finished my row. It worked so much nicer by actually slowing down and using all the rulers to squar up blocks. Learning more each day. Not so afraid of triangle pieces now. I have all my southwest pulled and decidng between 2 different blocks. Saw a cute block for Amanda's but forgot to mark it so it's back to searching. I am so excited with anticipation. I am trying to talk my granddaufghter into a nap so I can work on things. LOL

My block for my daughter Hollie. She loves Jim Morrison, the Doors and her nickname in high school was Wild Child
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168432[/ATTACH]

It started with my husband giving me 3 yellow roses
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168433[/ATTACH]

TADA!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168434[/ATTACH]

My 'helper', Hannah
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168435[/ATTACH]

JudyG 01-26-2011 11:37 AM

Fabulous row, Boop56. Love that blue fabric. I take it we are working on vertical rows???

Mine will be in the mail by the end of the week. Need to get my label printed onto fabric.

Obsessed 01-26-2011 11:40 AM

Very cool Boop56! I think that the fabrics I want to use are going to look awesome with your row... I can't wait to see it in person!

Boop56 01-26-2011 03:05 PM

I want to go vertical with mine and mine is in the middle please so I will be surroounded by my QB freinds.

Kehoeta 01-27-2011 05:57 AM

Boop - Great Job.... I can't wait to have yours get to me. My mind is running with ideas.

Kehoeta 01-27-2011 06:24 PM

Lara - I got your row today. It is even more beautiful than your pictures show. I'm in awe. And totally inspired to make my row just as fabulous.

I can hear the Brass bands playing in my head now......
I hope it snows this weekend so I can hibernate and sew.

Boop56 01-27-2011 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kehoeta
Lara - I got your row today. It is even more beautiful than your pictures show. I'm in awe. And totally inspired to make my row just as fabulous.

You shouldn't tease us. Show pics as you go if you can.

Obsessed 01-27-2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Kehoeta

Yay it got there! Yippee!! And you are far too sweet.

Brass bands, huh? Feeling a little of the mardi gras spirit? I can't wait to see what you come up with - I'm sure it is going to be totally fabulous! I second Boop56 - post pictures whenever the mood strikes!

Boop56 01-28-2011 04:30 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Judy: Here are the center of your blocks. Will these work?

Start of southwest squares
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124839[/ATTACH]

JudyG 01-28-2011 04:57 PM

Absolutely perfect Boop56. Whatever you gals do will be fine with me. Guess I'd better get my row off to you before you get the next one finished.