Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2011 Row Robin - Group 11 - Making Friends Row by Row (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2011-row-robin-group-11-making-friends-row-row-t85092.html)

Kehoeta 04-15-2011 05:17 AM

YEAH!!!! I love that Amanda. Really, well done.

Your quilt inspectors are so cute. My big Quilt Inspector - Trooper - is in my Avatar. My little on - 30 pounds - I've showed in other pics. Especially the one where she tears up her bed.

JudyG 04-15-2011 06:32 AM

Great job, Amanda. I'll be on the lookout for it next week.

amandab 04-15-2011 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Great job, Amanda. I'll be on the lookout for it next week.

Just got back from the post office. It is on its way to you in Washington, expected delivery is Monday 4/18. :)

amandab 04-15-2011 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kehoeta
YEAH!!!! I love that Amanda. Really, well done.

Your quilt inspectors are so cute. My big Quilt Inspector - Trooper - is in my Avatar. My little on - 30 pounds - I've showed in other pics. Especially the one where she tears up her bed.

I am so glad you like it! :)

Boop56 04-16-2011 06:46 AM

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing and if all rows will be in the mail by Friday, our next mailing date. I mailed mine a week or so ago to Boop. She should have gotten it by now. How about the rest of you?

Sorry, I did receive Amanda's. Very nice and i am excited to work on it. Kinda iffy on the southwest design I did. my neighbor liked it until he saw it together with the purple in it. But when I think of southwest and mountains I think of purple. 'Purple mountains majesty'. And I am a purple freak, so i want that little extra of me in everyones. Have a great day ladies!

Boop56 04-16-2011 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by amandab

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing and if all rows will be in the mail by Friday, our next mailing date. I mailed mine a week or so ago to Boop. She should have gotten it by now. How about the rest of you?

Drumroll....here is the fully completed row. I ended up redoing another block last night. I will get better I promise! Judy, I am mailing this out tomorrow - to the new address.

My little girls wanted to be in the pictures, Sprite and Havana. :)

Really liking it!!!

:lol: :lol:

JudyG 04-16-2011 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56
Kinda iffy on the southwest design I did. my neighbor liked it until he saw it together with the purple in it. But when I think of southwest and mountains I think of purple. 'Purple mountains majesty'. And I am a purple freak, so i want that little extra of me in everyones. Have a great day ladies!

Don't give it another thought. I love the purple in it. And it gives more colors for the others to work with. These things change every time someone else works on them. I have yet to see one that I didn't like when they were done. I think some of us tend to overthink things. We all need to relax and enjoy our journey with these quilts.

Boop56 04-17-2011 11:17 AM

Amanda: Here is a quick look at where I am going with the row for you. I hope you will like it.

Boop56 04-17-2011 11:27 AM

5 Attachment(s)

Amanda: Here is a quick look at where I am going with the row for you. I hope you will like it.

Amanda's row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185564[/ATTACH]

Middle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185565[/ATTACH]

Left end
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185566[/ATTACH]

Block next to peach butterfly. Working on bumble bees.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185567[/ATTACH]

Right end
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185572[/ATTACH]

amandab 04-17-2011 01:12 PM

I love it Boop! I can't believe how much you have done already! :)