Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2012 Winter/Holidays Pin Cushion Swap-Sign ups close 11/15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2012-winter-holidays-pin-cushion-swap-sign-ups-close-11-15-a-t203643.html)

PinkLotus 12-07-2012 12:35 PM

I received my pincushion from saraaev yesterday. Thank you! I will maybe take a pic this weekend sometime, as I haven't been feeling my best this week :(

Mariposa 12-07-2012 01:31 PM

Susan, thanks for the update. Hope you fell better soon! :)

Blue Cat 12-07-2012 05:10 PM

diane,

we are so welcome you liked the tea cup pincushion from sucia, my sister. we both wanted to keep it! it was hard to send it off, but we know it has a good home. :D

have an excitingly wonderful holiday,
sucia and blue cat

Susan Sanders 12-08-2012 02:02 PM

Debs!
I am glad that you like my pin cushion Christmas mouse. Looking at the other pin cushions, he is a little plain. I should have made some pins to go with him!

Blue Cat 12-08-2012 06:52 PM

susan,

i think the little mouse pincushion is perfect just the way it is. i would be delighted to have one.

fmhall2 12-08-2012 09:21 PM

Carol, I did get your tree, and I do love it, but I have been pretty sick ever since Monday afternoon with Bronchitis. I do get Bronchitis frequently because of a high school case of Bronchial Pneumonia in 1951. But now my husband seems to have come down with it along with a cold, so we are a pretty lousy family right now. I have been working on it, and will get it to you as soon as I am able. I hope that is okay with you. I did tell Mariposa about it and she said she would contact you, too. Then, too, I was without a computer for about a week after mine gave up the ghost. We had to go get a new one, then get everything that was on the old one transferred to this one. So it too has been a chore. And I am still far from being up to par yet. This has really taken the strenght out of me, and I am still not over it.
You are not forgotten. Margie.

Susan Sanders 12-09-2012 06:49 AM

Blue Cat,

Thank you for your comment on my mouse pincushion. This is the first time I have made a pincushion and the first time participating in this swap. You have encouraged me to make more.

PinkLotus 12-09-2012 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wanted to post a pic of the pincushion that I received from Sara/saraaev. I love it, and thanks again :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381237[/ATTACH]

Susan Sanders 12-09-2012 06:39 PM

Debs

I just received my snowman pincushion! What a character he is! I will treasure this little guy! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful Holiday!
Susan

Nelco 12-09-2012 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381294[/ATTACH]
Here my pin cushion I received from Sassy. along with Santa sox -little scissors - a covered tape measure - and a cute Christmas tree made with salvages. Sorry for the late post....having trouble with lap top.