Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Swap "Transportation Station" 6-1/2" fabric swap Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-swap-transportation-station-6-1-2-fabric-swap-closed-t209900.html)

catpawski 02-13-2013 04:20 AM

Fabric all cut.............and will be in the mail tomorrow...........

I had to wait for a piece of fabric to come in the mail but wouldn't you know it got lost in the mail..........returned to the sender.....then mailed out again to the same address............so who knows what kind of an adventure it went on.................and what forms of transportation was needed to get to me.................:D

Yosamitesa 02-13-2013 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 5858099)
Fabric all cut.............and will be in the mail tomorrow...........

I had to wait for a piece of fabric to come in the mail but wouldn't you know it got lost in the mail..........returned to the sender.....then mailed out again to the same address............so who knows what kind of an adventure it went on.................and what forms of transportation was needed to get to me.................:D

That is an AMAZING story and totally fitting for this swap. :)

catpawski 02-16-2013 05:47 AM

Everything is heading it's way to TX...........hope I didn't forget to put something in the envelope.............should be arriving on Tuesday................and here I was hoping to get it all mailed out at the end of January....................

marytoddliz 02-16-2013 12:26 PM

I will mail on Tuesday, Monday is a holiday! I told a story of each one of my "traveling fabrics" and I thought outside of the box, really really outside! But I hope you love them any way :)... You should see my mess, I got in late last night and have boxes and boxes of sewing stuff everywhere!

It is almost like Christmas, I must have said "I didn't know I had this!" a thousand times as I sorted through fabric! ..... Rediscover your Stash, move to another State!

Yosamitesa 02-18-2013 06:36 AM

Swappers
Hostess - 6 sets -- received
LuvTooQuilt - 6 sets
DoriDeS - 6 sets -- received
Sustraley - 6 sets; 2 twists -- received
Girlscouts1 - 6 sets
MaryMo - 3 sets ; 2 twists
Quilt Novice - 6 sets -- received
Quilting dragon - 6 sets; 6 twists
Jannie - 6 sets; 5 twists -- received
SheriR - 6 sets
jcreasey - 6 sets
marytoddliz - 6 sets, 6 twists
catpawski - 6 sets
squires1042 - 6 sets, 6 twists -- received
apple4 - 6 sets, 6 twists
Blue Beach - 6 sets -- received
---------------------------------------
93 sets. Still plenty of room!!!

Everyone who is signed up should have received the checklist with mailing info!!! :)

These are DUE Friday, March 1st! That is 1 week from this Friday. Please get these mailed in! :)

MaryMo 02-18-2013 07:00 AM

My fabrics are at the Houston sorting facility .... maybe you'll get them tomorrow?

Yosamitesa 02-18-2013 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5869813)
My fabrics are at the Houston sorting facility .... maybe you'll get them tomorrow?

Yep!!! I'll get them tomorrow. I wish I could go pick them up, the sorting facility is like 5 minutes from my office. I could climb on the roof and throw a rock and hit the building (not really, but maybe a golf ball and a really strong swing???). :) Thank you m'aam!!! :)

sapdoggie 02-18-2013 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5865684)
I will mail on Tuesday, Monday is a holiday! I told a story of each one of my "traveling fabrics" and I thought outside of the box, really really outside! But I hope you love them any way :)... You should see my mess, I got in late last night and have boxes and boxes of sewing stuff everywhere!

It is almost like Christmas, I must have said "I didn't know I had this!" a thousand times as I sorted through fabric! ..... Rediscover your Stash, move to another State!

Or to another room :D :D :D

sapdoggie 02-18-2013 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5869813)

Hope there are no quilters in the sorting facility. ;) Maybe that is why they are late sometimes- Right Yosamitesa ?

marytoddliz 02-19-2013 10:01 PM

mine are on the way...