Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Quilts For Quilters Swap - Signup has Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-quilts-quilters-swap-signup-has-closed-t236825.html)

Elisabrat 01-08-2014 06:36 AM

phew not alone on wanting to use ufo's up.. they are lovely its just I get myself side tracked and off on other projects.. over and over and starting not finishing is plum dumb so this is tremendous for me to use these beautiful things up. omg just peaked out the window the sky is a crimson/salmon color with light blue above stunning. absolutely stunning I peak throught the branches of the trees without leaves across the street so the stark black of the branches against the rising sun colors.. wow a painting waiting to happen. get over here! Quick!!

Yosamitesa 01-08-2014 06:39 AM

So glad people are getting excited about this one!!! :) I'm excited. Hope I don't mess up the partnering. :p

Rodney 01-08-2014 09:53 AM

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fine. This is all in fun and I know I'm excited to know who my partner will be and what they would like so I can get started. :)
Rodney

ljdugas31 01-08-2014 05:34 PM

well this sounds so good I want to play too!! I have lots of ufo's.I will pm you.

Yosamitesa 01-09-2014 06:59 AM

YEA!!! Sign-ups are looking good!!! So...I need everyone to check their in/sent boxes and make sure you have room in them. If possible, please clean out some of your sent or received messages. The message system on here allows a total of 500 in/sent messages in your mailbox. When in doubt, look at the bottom of your in box screen and it will tell you how many messages you have out of your 500 limit.

I've tried to send a couple of people pm's the last couple of days and they keep getting bounced back....

Gannyrosie 01-09-2014 03:08 PM

I am really getting exited about this swap. This will be a big step for me, just to let anyone know, if you are partnered with me you will have free will on whatever you choose. That's easy right?
Hurry Jan 24th.

QuilterMomma 01-10-2014 07:58 AM

I am signing up. I will need to do my pm, but no time at this second. Have to ponder a few things first of what I have and want. Gannyrosie sounds like a great partner.

lovngrandma 01-10-2014 09:19 AM

hi ladies, i cleaned my inbox out, got room now, sorry no ufs to use up so will working on them, got lots in my stash though, losts to choose from, looking foward to this for sure, happy stitching to all

roseirish48 01-10-2014 05:39 PM

s it the 24th yet? i'm with Gannyrose--anything is great--just love to be able to create a quilt that someone will love and cherish. looking forward to getting partner name so we can start conversing on colors,patterns etc. someone want to tear off a few calendar pages so we can skip ahead?

dabbler312 01-11-2014 10:38 AM

Wow I stumbled onto a new thread - what a great idea to make a quilt for a fellow quilter; I have several kits in my stash just waiting to be put together - what a perfect opportunity to make one. There is still time to decide. HMMMM