Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2018 Summertime Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2018-summertime-block-swap-t293166.html)

cuppy 04-06-2018 06:34 AM

Oh yes! I would be up for that. I have some patriotic fabrics. Any pattern would work, as long as the colors are red ,white ,and blue. I do have some vintage patriotic fabrics, like with some cream and beige. Could you mix it up ,or one or the other? I was planning on mixing them. I would have some of my own blocks , however I would love to have some swap blocks.

Texastam 04-06-2018 08:37 AM

Judith-yes, would love to do patriotic theme blocks!

Teen-my son who is the Navy went gaga over your patriotic star block you sent...he said “mom, you can make me a quilt with these blocks in it”. Now, mind you I have a red, white and blue quilt for him on my design wall right now....lol. I said “I have your quilt already almost done”. He said “make me a new one with these exact blocks in it”. So, girl you should be honored that out of that one block you sent is inspiring another quilt to be made. Lol

RedGarnet222 04-06-2018 09:38 AM

I got my blocks out of the mailbox late last night. I had company all day yesterday, so I didn't know they were there until late after the mailman came. Sorry Judith. But, as soon as I can, I will open and play with them. Thank you all for the blocks. Most assuredly thank you Judith. Your a really wonderful and caring hostess.

I would play with patriotic blocks for you girls. Let me see what I can come up with.

dforrest60 04-06-2018 09:43 AM

I got my block pkg yesterday as well. O my goodness, it was like being a kid at Christmas. Thank you all for your adorable blocks. I love each and every one!

GracefulAnn 04-06-2018 10:43 AM

My blocks came today! I love them all and I can't wait to put them on my design wall. Thank you also for the kind comments on my iRating's page. I will return the favor!

NZquilter 04-06-2018 11:02 AM

I'm still waiting to hear from my mother-in-law if mine came today. I'll let you all know as soon as I get them! Theoretically we were planning to have moved up there by now, but no one is in a hurry to confirm if my husband will be transferred within the company...

Judith1005 04-06-2018 11:27 AM

NZquilter, I'm sure you will here from your MIL today. According to the Post Office Tracking, it was delivered today.

In fact, 2 ladies I haven't heard from yesterday, your packages have been delivered. (DarcyShannon, mjpEncinitas)

The other 4, were delivered today. (Buddy's Mom, NZquilter, SuziSew, JayneW)

I will be waiting to hear confirmation from yall. I know you will be excited.

SuziSew 04-06-2018 11:39 AM

I'm still at work but looking forward to getting the mail when I get home!

buddy'smom 04-06-2018 01:22 PM

I received mine today, will be going through them soon, thanks so much.

mjpEncinitas 04-06-2018 01:56 PM

I’m away from home. Will check with my son in CA to see if my squishy arrived! He’s working late tonight so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow. I really enjoyed the swap. I had a lot of fun buying summertime fabric at the Road to CA show and our local Sa Diego shop hop. I loved seeing the blocks everyone made and can’t wait to see which ones I got.