Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

mdall 10-13-2012 07:02 AM

Marytoddlz, thanks so much for the wonderful ornaments. I love love them. The extra fq's will go in my box of fq's that I have recieved from other board members. Hoping to one day get enough to make a quilt for myself that will surround me witht he love all of the members here. Will post pic of orns later as one battery is dead in camera and two I am so busy with kids and life right now I think I may explode.LOL Oh well, if I do in fact explode then there will definitely be more of me to go around. LOL

lynnie 10-13-2012 07:52 AM

A big thankyou to rwquilts...i got the best, cutest ornaments,ha, ha ha ha haaaaaa ha.
i got the pretty angel and christmas stocking. Its too darn cute, better in person. Thank you a bazillion times over.
Its the cutest two ornaments on this board. Thank you again.

Krystyna 10-13-2012 12:29 PM

I have a silly question: do our partners know they are our partners? Or is it secret?

thomp116 10-13-2012 01:39 PM

Hey Krystyna.......I was wondering the same thing. Last year we received ornaments from the people we sent to - don't know if it is the same this year.

And, no, my ornaments aren't needle felted. They are wool, though. Funny thing, I was just talking to a shop owner about wool felting today at a quilt show. That's one thing I haven't tried yet. Maybe some day.

BTW, my ornaments won't go out till Monday. I forgot that it's Saturday, so the PO closes early.

SEGASAL 10-13-2012 01:44 PM

the ornaments!

1 Attachment(s)
yep these two will be going to different people..

Krystyna 10-13-2012 01:49 PM

Funny thing - my friend Brenda (a.k.s. "Frenda") asked me if I wanted to do it ... I think I said, no thank you and ... SURPRISE! I have TWO partners!

jaba 10-13-2012 02:11 PM

Krystyna, you don't know who your partner is until you receive your ornament in the mail from them. Just like the SP packages.

Krystyna 10-13-2012 02:38 PM

Thanks Jaba. Always confusing when you are Tom Sawyered into a swap you know nothing about! :shock: Nonetheless I know both of my partners and my ornaments are almost done!

Jennifer 10-13-2012 03:04 PM

Jaba,
I LOVE the Reindeer!!!! I remember seeing your initial post and was wondering who would get this beauty. AND IT WAS ME!! Thank you so much.

Anastasia 10-13-2012 03:38 PM

So.. yea.. I found a box.. and I like the darned things so much.. I have to decorate them... with glitter glue.. snowflakes... yes.. so.. it's a bonus gift yes? Then I will wrap them in paper bag paper and mail them on monday.. And so I decided.. and that one person.. yes her.. she gets the purple.. and the other one.. yep.. that's the one.. she gets the blue.