Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

Brandy 09-27-2012 10:04 AM

Sounds like fun. Sent PM.

owlvamp 09-27-2012 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5542519)
Hey Sandra, wouldn't it be funny if one of us got the other?!?!

This is so much fun, that I got so excited that I have already done 2 ornaments this morning!

That would be cool. I've been working on mine too. I have 2 done but not quite so happy with them. So back to the drawing board. My daughters just shake there heads and walk away. LOL

terriquilt1 09-27-2012 10:44 AM

That angel is beautiful! I love angels and buttons! Ok, I'm convinced. I'll send a PM so I can join the fun!

queenof2802 09-27-2012 11:02 AM

Yay! I went today to The Fabric Shop and picked up Christmas fabric. I have decided on Sunbonnet Sue and Sam. We swap "trinkets" at the office as well. I have enough for that as well. Still need black fabric and green felt, but I can start on these tonight. So excited!!

CountryHouseQuilter 09-27-2012 11:18 AM

Just sent a PM to join. Already in the Secret Santa Swap, now this. Should be an interesting October in my sewing room!!!! Can't wait!!

grann of 6 09-27-2012 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter (Post 5545029)
Just sent a PM to join. Already in the Secret Santa Swap, now this. Should be an interesting October in my sewing room!!!! Can't wait!!

Oh, goodie! I am in the Secret Santa too. Nothing like getting in the Christmas Spirit before Halloween, like all the stores do!

Pat625 09-27-2012 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5545048)
Oh, goodie! I am in the Secret Santa too. Nothing like getting in the Christmas Spirit before Halloween, like all the stores do!

WOW..Im in Secret Santa!! This has me inspired to also get Christmas gifts made for the family too!! Still can't decide on ornaments..SO many to choose from...

CountryHouseQuilter 09-27-2012 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5545048)

Tell me about it. Was in Wally World the other day and they have Christmas trees up already - really....really....we're barely into fall. I haven't even broke out the leaf blower yet. What happen to the days of having Thanksgiving dinner and going to the Mall the next day to find out Christmas hit while we were sleeping off turkey? Might as well leave it up all year round if they're gonna wear it out before it gets here. Oh well....I still love all the fall/winter holidays!!!!!!

Happy Tails 09-27-2012 06:45 PM

OMG RW, I love it......u can feel free to send her to me :)

brenda21 09-28-2012 06:14 AM

Ronda that angel is awesome!!