Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

Quercus Rubra 01-26-2013 11:10 AM

still stalking........maybe on Monday.

Tricia

Elisabrat 01-26-2013 06:26 PM

Ok here is the song.. THATS BALONEY YES IT IS THATS BALONEY YES IT IS.. (singing it to paint your wagon).. will sing louder. alright here is the reason that I think is acceptable: your in the hospital. ok. your children/spouse/parent is in the hospital. your .. nope kinda running out of reasons. There was a huge time frame to make this. am I wrong? is something ok with this hurting peoples feelings ignoring deadlines is all cool? shoot singing louder.. THATS BALONEY YES IT ISSSSS (go ahead get mad at me see if it will stop me.. nope).. sorry girls .

letsquilt 01-26-2013 07:31 PM

Just checked my confirmation #03120090000122882626 says it was delivered Friday instead of Thursday.Still have not heard from my partner.

cherrio 01-26-2013 08:51 PM

well, without knowing who your partners are-all I can say is-I did not get a runner yet. if that helps you girls that say your gift arrived, and you have not heard from the giftee.

kiffie2413 01-26-2013 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5816108)
Ok here is the song.. THATS BALONEY YES IT IS THATS BALONEY YES IT IS.. (singing it to paint your wagon).. will sing louder. alright here is the reason that I think is acceptable: your in the hospital. ok. your children/spouse/parent is in the hospital. your .. nope kinda running out of reasons. There was a huge time frame to make this. am I wrong? is something ok with this hurting peoples feelings ignoring deadlines is all cool? shoot singing louder.. THATS BALONEY YES IT ISSSSS (go ahead get mad at me see if it will stop me.. nope).. sorry girls .

No getting mad from me...I am thinking maybe you and I can sing a duet...Um, being able to actually harmonize in tune is not required tho is it?? (said in a sing songy voice...);)
K

Anastasia 01-27-2013 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 5816278)
Just checked my confirmation #03120090000122882626 says it was delivered Friday instead of Thursday.Still have not heard from my partner.

Actually that says it's floating around in Michigan.. hehehe.. sounds like the post offices out there are playing Hot Potato with it.

letsquilt 01-27-2013 04:22 PM

It amazes me that we pay for priority and it still takes for ever.

nancia 01-27-2013 08:36 PM

ok, stepping out on a limb here...... you know the, 'you might be a redneck if......." ok, you might be excused for not responding to the receipt of your swap if....... the funeral you are attending is your own.

or, you might be excused from responding if..... the bus that hit you was driven by someone else and there were no survivors.

actually, there are some pretty serious reasons for not responding. 1) you were raised by wolves.
2) the one cousin who knows how to write is still in prison. 3) the federal guvmint tore down the only post office in your state. and reason #4) the tinfoil on your head has developed cracks and all you can hear are the aliens phoning home.

zzmom 01-27-2013 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5819246)
ok, stepping out on a limb here...... you know the, 'you might be a redneck if......." ok, you might be excused for not responding to the receipt of your swap if....... the funeral you are attending is your own.

or, you might be excused from responding if..... the bus that hit you was driven by someone else and there were no survivors.

actually, there are some pretty serious reasons for not responding. 1) you were raised by wolves.
2) the one cousin who knows how to write is still in prison. 3) the federal guvmint tore down the only post office in your state. and reason #4) the tinfoil on your head has developed cracks and all you can hear are the aliens phoning home.

Oh my gosh Nancia those are some funny excuses. Thanks for making me laugh tonight!

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 07:28 AM

Yeah and we I ask along it was goin to take to get there she to Maine .3*4 days. I got on Google the other day and found out MI is Michigan, so is my box I sent in Maine